three.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

emmett awoke unwillingly by the loud sound of the door being opened. he knew immediately that it was the grabber, hence why he chose to close his eyes again and attempted to drift back off to sleep.

"wakey wakey, i got you breakfast" at the sound of breakfast, emmett's stomach growled loudly and he huffed as the grabber chuckled at it. "someone's hungry" emmett sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked at the grabber, who only wore the bottom half of his mask. his eyes curled creepily and emmett could tell that he was smiling under the mask.

the grabber set the tray down on the ground, right before the mattress and emmett eyed it with a look of distaste. "so what, you're gonna kidnap me and feed me some shitty eggs?" the grabber glared at him angrily. "you should be grateful i'm even feeding you." with one last glare, the grabber turned around and walked out the door, locking it as he went.

emmett huffed and sat in front of the plate, eyeing the eggs and bottle of sprite. "what the fuck does this guy eat?" the least the man could do was give him a decent meal, he was going to kill him after all. emmett grumbled and begrudgingly began to eat the eggs, using his hands and scarfing them down quickly in hopes of drowning out the bad taste. unsurprisingly, the grabber was shit at making eggs. once he finished the eggs, he picked up the sprite and began drinking it slowly.

once done with his shitty meal, emmett pushed the trash aside and rested his back against the mattress. he was bored and he couldn't help but wonder why the grabber hadn't bothered to put stuff in here so he could entertain himself. he absentmindedly began to toy with the sleeve of his denim jacket, pulling at the loose strings.

he pulled it off and took the huge black sabbath pin that he had on it, his name scrawled on the back of it. he stuffed the pin in a crevice of the mattress, for proof that he had been there and laid back on the mattress, humming to himself as he laid there.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
omg will finney find the pin? or will i completely forget to have him find it? i dunno so wait til i get to that🤭
on another note, my brother and i both have a guinea pig and they live together and i swear this mf keeps wanting me to do everything, hes always like "when are you gonna clean their cage?" like when are you gonna clean it?🤨
and then he had the nerve to ask me to shower his since shes so dirty bcs shes young and always pisses all over herself and she has long hair so poop and pee gets stuck easier than on mine (who has short hair) and it's so annoying bcs this mf never does anything for his😐😐
anyways sorry but i needed to rant bcs i hate how he wants me to do everthing