thirty-seven.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"did you hear that?!" bruce asked, turning to the others with a stupid smile on his face. "my name is bruce! i'm bruce!" he said, causing a small smile to form on emmett's face. "you're bruce" he muttered, watching as bruce nodded and smiled excitedly.

finney began to dig into the dirt under the tile, doing as bruce said. "how can he hear you?" vance questioned, watching finney with a glare. "who cares, man" robin said back, watching proudly as finney continued to dig the hole. "i do, because as far as we know, only emmy can call" vance said, and emmett rose a brow at the nickname. no one had ever called him emmy, it was always em.

robin, who also seemed to catch onto the nickname, turned to emmett with a raised brow, which only earned him a shrug in return. "maybe he's different" emmett said, shrugging with a sigh. "let's hope so" paperboy added, shooting emmett a look as he went to rest against the wall. "this is going to take a while" he muttered.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
vv short chapter but this will count as tmrws update since i am not sure i'll be very active lol.
honestly im gonna rant.
so, i got a guinea pig back in 2020 and i love her sm and she literally fucking died today. like, she wasnt eating or drinking water all day and like 10 minutes before i got home from school she died and i got home and started bawling my eyes out. i literally feel so stupid because shes such a small animal but she really did make a big impact on my life. i will never say goodnight to her ever again and she will never nibble on my shirts and o cant see rn my eyes are so blirry with tears lol but like i was scrolling through pictures earlier and realized how i will never hear her wheeks or purrs again and she was literally the only thing that kept me going during quarantine and i havent told anyone yet bcs i wanna do it in person but idk how to tell people. my brother and i literally hugged and cried bcs he loved her sm aswell and i hate this feeling so much. i was so stupid and got too attatched and i never thoight abt how i would feel when she died or what i would do. so yeah, ive been crying on and off all day and i have zero motivation to clesn her cage and bed and put her stuff away in a box. idk what im gonna do now.
idk when i will updaye again but i literally have zero motivation to do anything atm so yeah