thirty-two.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

FLASHBACK

emmett flinched back at the sudden feeling of a brush against the skin of his arm. "what are you going?" he asked, looking up at robin, who held his head in his lap. "drawing. try not to move" he muttered and emmett only closed his eyes, relaxing his body and sighing at the feeling on his arm.

he shivered at the drag of the marker against his skin, as it tickled. "it feels nice" he muttered, smiling softly as his fingers twitched. "when do you think finn is going to be back?" robin asked, as emmett opened his eyes. "i don't know" he hummed.

the three had met up at emmett's house to help robin study for an upcoming math test. finn had left sometime back to run to the store for some drinks and emmett and robin had stayed behind, too tired to accompany finn.

"you should let me paint your nails one day" emmett muttered, watching as robin stopped momentarily. "people will see" he muttered, frowning as he did so. "i can take it off immediately after" he replied back, watching robin nod.

"alright then, next time we have a sleepover" robin said, watching as emmett nodded and softly nodded his head. "next time we have a sleepover" he repeated as robin continued to draw on him.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
since like three of y'all were in despair from last chap i wrote something happier :)
js rob & emmy hanging out <3