thirty-nine.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

the boys all stood around while finney slept, his body sprawled across the mattress and light snores leaving his body. robin and emmett sat beside eachother, sides touching as billy stared down at finney. "i don't wanna be called billy" he muttered, and vance only shot him a weird look. "what do you want to be called then?" he questioned and the boy only shrugged. "what about you?" emmett turned to bruce, "you want us to call you bruce?" he asked and the boy only nodded, a smile on his face.

"what do we do now?" griffin softly asked and emmett only shrugged, "we wait, i guess" he said before sighing. "i can't believe all three of us got taken" emmett muttered and robin's mouth curled into a small smile. "what did you guys even do?" emmett asked curiously, turning to robin with curious eyes. "not much, we hung out at the park and watched the stars" the boy muttered. "we celebrated your birthday" he added and emmett gasped. "my birthday!" he exclaimed, suddenly remembering that it existed. robin smiled at emmett before it turned into a smirk.

"and get this. remember the girl from the grocery store?" emmett rapidly nodded, leaning closer in anticipation of what robin had to say. "turns out she had a thing for you! her name's fiona" robin said, watching as emmett's cheeks flushed red. "really?" he asked in disbelief and his eyes quickly darted to paperboy. robin smirked at this and nodded, before smiling warmly at paperboy. from beside them, vance cocked his head to the side. "girl from the grocery store?" he asked. "yeah! em saw some cute girl at the grocery store and really liked her but he was too nervous to talk to her" robin said, slapping emmett on the back. "i hate you" the boy muttered, glaring jokingly at robin. "yeah, right."

JUPITER SPEAKS!
decided to add them just talking because i never brought grocery store girl up again or the fact that emmy liked paperboy<3
also!! thank you all sm for 8k!! truly grateful<333333