forty-eight.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

the ghost boys stood by watching as finney used the toilet cover to beat in the wall, as vance once did. the boys had quickly gotten over vance screaming at finney the way he did, except robin, who kept throwing him dirty looks. finney grunted, sweat glistening on his forehead as he continued on and on. he kept going a while longer before stepping back and walking to the toilet, where he got a handful of water from the toilet and drank it.

"oh god, that's fucking disgusting!" emmett said, scrunching his face up in disgust. finney's head snapped up at this, "shut up" he muttered, drinking more before heading to the wall once again and continuing what he was doing. it took a while before he finally reached the fridge and he was quick to use his rocket ship to unscrew the screws that kept it closed.

"c'mon, finn" emmett mumbled, biting his finger in concentration and nervousness. the boy pulled the back off once he finished unscrewing them, only to find different kinds of meat. he pulled them out as he pushed his top half into the fridge, where he pushed in hopes of it opening. emmett furrowed his brows and turned to look at vance, who stood beside him, his eyes already trained on emmett. finney grunted as he kept trying to push it open, only for it to not open. he leaned his body back out and sat on the pile of wall, head thrown back.

"i can't" he muttered, voice cracking painfully, in a way that made emmett's dead heart twist painfully. just like that, the tears began to fall out of finney's eyes, his face screwed up as painful sobs left his lips. emmett looked down at the floor sadly, not knowing what to do. bruce stared down at finney with a frown, before he looked up at robin. "you should call, cheer him up" he said, smiling sheepishly when robin's head snapped up, looking around at them all. "it might work" paperboy added, shrugging as he did so.

with a sigh, robin turned and walked towards the phone, the others standing by the mattress, watching as he dialed. the phone began to ring as finney cried, cutting his sobs short. finney stood shakily, walking to the phone, sniffling.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
wooo! im so high so im going to finish this book in one sitting lol :)
anyways, 13k reads is so fucking insane like hello????
+ robin & finney talk next chap<3