twenty-nine.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

as soon as robin had woken up, he was quick to call out to emmett, who called him and sat under the phone, eyes sadly trained on robin, who groaned in pain. "hey, em" he muttered, smiling softly as emmett sighed. "hey, rob" he simply said back, dragging his pointer finger across the floor. "i'm going to die soon, right?" robin asked and emmett only leaned his head back. "i don't know" he muttered and robin softly nodded his head. "i think it's alright" he said, and emmett swore he felt as if he were dying all over again.

"em?" robin asked suddenly, "yeah?" a beat of silence followed before robin spoke again. "your wrists. is that how you died?" he asked and emmett sighed sadly, "yeah"

"i thought we agreed not to do that" he whispered back, as if they were telling eachother a secret, and maybe they were. "i couldn't keep waiting" he sighed, a frown on robin's face. "we should've ran away when you suggested" he muttered, face shoved into the mattress. "i was being stupid. besides, what about finn and gwen?" he questioned. "we bring them with us" emmett only chuckled, "that'd be too many people" he said, jokingly rolling his eyes.

"you're tired" emmett suddenly noted as he watched robin yawn loudly, "go to sleep rob. i'll be here" he muttered, reaching over and tugging at robin's hair softly. "alright, em. love you" he muttered and emmett only smiled warmly. "love you too" he muttered before hanging up and watching as robin put the phone back up, turning to lay on his right side as he immediately fell asleep.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
i swear i thought i published this but ig i didn't🤨
anyways, i walked to the movies and ny hurt so fucking bad and i have stupid math homework🙄