twenty-six.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"how are we even supposed to help him?" vance asked, pacing back in forth in front of robin's body. "i don't know" emmett huffed, playing with a loose string on his jeans. "you know, we never questioned how vance could hear em" paperboy brought up, looking between the two in confusion. "i thought he could do that the whole time" vance said, brows furrowed in confusion. "if i could do that then why would i use the fucking phone?" emmett motioned to it with a scoff. "i thought you wanted to freak my out less"

"so then how?" paperboy questioned, eyeing emmett weirdly. "i don't know!" emmett said, overwhelmed with all of their questions. "all i know is we have to find a way to help robin" he said, looking at robin's unconscious body with sad eyes. "yeah, let's fucking help him" vance said, glaring down at robin, "dude, what the fuck is your problem?" emmett asked, taken aback by vance's sudden distaste towards robin. "him." vance muttered before walking away to the bathroom area.

"dumbass" emmett muttered before getting up and dialing, waiting and hoping for robin to wake up. when he didn't wake up, emmett groaned and walked over to him. "should i try to shake him or something?" emmett asked, looking up at the other three. "and talk to him too, see if he can hear you" shortstack suggested and emmett only nodded before kneeling beside robin. "hey, rob?" he asked softly, moving robin's hair away from his face. "rob! wake up" he said, louder this time as he shoved robin's arm. robin only shifted before going still again.

"robin! wake up!" emmett said, much louder this time, as he grabbed a hold of robin's arms and shook him, his eyes snapped open and he screamed as he backed away, eyes trained on emmett. "holy shit!" he said, as he backed himself up against the mattress, eyes wide in shock. "can you hear me?" emmett asked and robin nodded, causing a smile to spread onto emmett's face, "good, i don't know how i'm doing it but isn't it cool??" he asked as he jumped up and down. "why are you jumping?" robin asked and emmett stopped abruptly, before turning to the other three, who looked at him in shock.

"you can see me?" emmett asked, brows furrowed as he stared at robin, who nodded. "what am i doing?" emmett began to hop on one foot, "you're hopping on one foot" scoffing, emmett looked at him in shock before robin tilted his head to the side. "hey! where'd you go?" he asked, standing up with a wince and looking around. "oh" emmett only muttered before sitting down on the mattress with a frown. "rob? can you still hear me?" he asked and robin nodded, "barely"

"rest. i'll be here" emmtt muttered, watching robin lay down and he began to do the same that he did with vance. he began to play with robin's hair, brows furrowed in confusion because how could robin see and hear him? it all made him very confused and he hated being confused.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
double update today bcs i need to rant, read if u want to.
okay so in chem i sit next to some sophmore and shes so fucking annoying, like she never shuts up and she always tries too hard so today i walked in, sat down, and jus grabbed my shit and stormed out. my teacher called after me but i js walked into the bathroom and chilled for a few mins before i walked to get a late pass and went to class. istg i was PISSED bcs i KNOW she doesnt like me even tho i didnt do shit to her. stupid ass, rude bitch. she sucks at whispering and was like "i dont wanna sit next to her, shes weirdly quiet" like ?? if u want me to talk them acknowledge me instead of whispering. 😒 okay anyways, so i walked in and js sat down in the chair closest to the door and the teacher js looked shocked to see me back so idk if she thought i was gon skip which tbh i considered it but its my second day and she had already seen me, i js kinda sat there and did nothing the whole class. afterwards tho i headed to my 3rd period and was waiting outside and my old english teacher (i love her sm, she is so fucking nice omg) asked me if i was okay and i was like "yeah, why?" and she said "you walked out of there very suddenly" and i said "oh! i just got the urge to use the bathroom" and then we laughed and my chem teacher approached her and talked to her so ig she had like asked her abt me or smth but idc. anyways, point is, i hate this bitch next to me in chem and idc what anyone says, i will sit in the back from now on. whose going to stop me?