thirty-three.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

emmett was sitting in the bathroom when the grabber walked in with the next victim in his arms. "fuck!" robin said, voice cracking as he saw who the grabber had placed onto the mattress.

"finn.." at this, emmett immediately stood up and walked over to where everyone stood until he stood next to robin. there laid finney, on the same mattress that they laid on before. the mattress that emmett had died on.

"what do we do, em?" robin asked, turning to look at emmett with wide eyes. "i don't know" he muttered back, swallowing thickly as the grabber sat on the mattress and watched finney.

"my fucking arm. i should snap your neck for what you did to my arm." the grabber moaned in pain as he motioned to his bloody arm. a very out of it finney, only stared at him in silence.

"jesus. it’s covered in blood. it’s like i killed someone." he sighed before turning it towards finney. "you see that?" he asked and finney only glared. "not like you can see shit." he sighed out before leaning a bit closer to finney.

"i know you’re scared, but i’m not gonna hurt you anymore. what i said about snapping your neck…" he paused and sighed before continuing, "i was angry, is all, and you did a number on my arm."

"i’m not gonna hold it against you. hmm? i guess… now we’re even." emmett glared down at the grabber, watching as robin walked around to stand beside finney. "you don’t have to be scared, because nothing bad is going to happen here. on that I give my word, johnny." emmett scoffed and shook his head in disbelief.

"you like soda? hmm? i’ll tell you what, i’m gonna go get you a soda, and then…" the grabber paused before looking up, "is that the phone? you hear a phone ringing?" he asked and emmett saw him briefly glance at the phone.

"i'm gonna go see who it is, then i’ll get you a soda and then i’ll come back and explain everything. hmm?" the grabber sighed as he stood up and walked out the door, locking it as he went.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
woo!! finney is here :)
omw to school rn and im superrrr tired and cold :/