thirty.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

the next day, robin laid awake in bed, but was alarmed by the door opening to reveal the grabber, a knife in his hand. "time's up" he said, slowly walking closer to robin, who was too weak to do much. emmett's brows furrowed, his eyes never leaving robin. "rob?" he asked, hoping he would hear him and he knew he did when robin briefly looked in his direction. "we'll see each other soon" emmett said, before standing up and doing the same as he did when it happened to vance.

everyone followed him as he walked into the bathroom and sat down against the wall, staring at the wall across from him with a blank stare. "just so you know" he began, once the other ghost boys joined him, "i'm done. i'm not fucking calling whoever this motherfucker takes next" he finished, looking over at the others for a second, who only looked at him in pity before the loud, gut-wrenching screams of robin began. they echoed around the room and emmett winced, using his hands to cover his ears, pressing down painfully with the heels of his palms.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
WHAT THE FUCK OMG 5K??? THANK Y'ALL SMMM OMGGNSKXNSOSNSOSKSOMAZINDODSJ WHAT
anyways, ita finally the weekend but i woke up at 1pm😒 like wtf?? i literally went to sleep at like 10 😟
um..robin is dead, so that means finney comes soon. yay (ig)
also, superrrr excited to begin writing for my vance fic lol :)