thirty-five.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"which one of us do you think is bruce?" shortstack asked, looking around at them all as emmett only shrugged. "i dunno" he muttered, eyeing robin, who still stood by finney's side, despite him having fallen asleep. "when baseball called, he heard it" vance said, looking down at finney skeptically.

"so?" robin questioned, looking up at vance and emmett huffed in annoyance as he looked between the two. he had no idea why, but for some reason robin and vance seemed to absolutely hate one another. emmett found this unbelievably stupid because they were fucking dead and stuck together for who knows how long.

emmett chose to ignore the ghost boys conversation as he stood over finney, frowning as the door opened and the grabber walked in. the grabber sat on the floor, against the wall and emmett glared at him as he looked at finney. baseball was quick to try to call, causing finney to groan and look up at the phone with squinted eyes. "stop it." he muttered.

"stop what?" the grabber asked, head on his hand. finney gasped and whipped his head around. "i’m hungry, i need food." he said. "how are your eyes?" the grabber questioned, completely ignoring his previous words. "they hurt."

"well, i can’t bring you anything to eat. you’ll have to wait." the grabber said, sighing as he did so. "is there someone upstairs who will see you bring me food?" finney questioned, shifting on the mattress. "don’t you worry about that"

"if you weren’t gonna feed me, why’d you even come down here?" finney questioned, watching as the grabber stood up and walked towards the door. "just to look at you" the grabber said, eyeing finney, "i just wanted to look at you." he stood there for a second longer, taking in finney's face before sighing again, "i’ll go." he muttered before closing the door, causing finney to sigh and lay back.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
forgot to post this omw to school lol but i had a short day today and im home eating chicken soup<3
also, redid the heart stick and poke on my finger lol:)