eight.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

it took a while for the grabber to claim his next victim, seemingly still not over emmett and how he had died. so now, emmett stared down at the knocked out body of vance hopper, eyebrows pinched together. "isn't this guy supposed to be like, really fucking strong?" emmett questioned and the three from behind him shrugged their shoulders.

overtime, the four had gotten to talking and bonded with each other. despite emmett attempting to remember the three's names, he couldn't so he settled on calling one paperboy, based off being told he was a paperboy, the one who always smiled, baseball due to him playing when he was still alive, and the last shortstack, due to how short the boy was.

they didn't seem to enjoy the nicknames much, glaring at emmett when he first used them but overtime they learned not to care much and instead embraced it. emmett knew they were shitty nicknames but he was too busy keeping a hold of his own name to care.

emmett flinched back as vance suddenly opened his eyes, breathing deeply. "what the fuck?" vance muttered to himself as he looked around and that's when the panic set in. he scrambled up from the mattress and walked up to the door, beginning to pound on it. "let me out you sick fuck!" vance screamed, kicking the door as he did so.

"isn't he a little ray of sunshine?" emmett snorted as he eyed vance. baseball rolled his eyes and pulled emmett back. "leave him alone, he's very emotional" emmett sighed as he eyed vance, who paced back and forth angrily. "i can see that" emmett walked closer to vance, standing in front of him and chuckling. "is it just me or are his eyes watering?" emmett grinned as paperboy scoffed and rolled his eyes, "stop being an asshole"

vance stepped forward but paused at the sudden coldness that engulfed him, goosebumps appearing on his arms. "dude! that did not feel nice!" emmett scoffed as vance looked around, rubbing his arms. the guy had walked through him and didn't even apologize! how rude. vance rubbed his nose and groaned. "jesus fuck"

JUPITER SPEAKS!
literally in tj rn but i'm bored so u guys get a chap with vance in it😍
literally love vance sm<3