twenty-seven.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"hello" the grabber said, eyeing robin as he walked into the room, a tray with eggs in his hands. vance scoffed at the sight of him, and glared harshly. "fuck off" robin muttered, keeping his eyes trained on him. "that's such a rude thing to say" the grabber tutted before he placed the eggs down and walked closer to robin, looking down at him. "i hope you don't try anything again" the grabber said, before turning around and walking out of the room, the door didn't lock behind him and emmett was quick to widen his eyes as robin approached the door.

"wait, rob!" he called out, hoping robin would hear him but he realized he couldn't as he opened the door. he quickly walked up to the phone and dialed, watching as robin turned around. "i'll be fine, em" he said, and just like that robin was walking up the stairs and emmett could only wince as robin finally reached the top of the stairs.

"fuck, rob" he muttered as he sat in the corner, his hands over his ears as the sounds of the belt and robin's screams of pain drifted down the stairs and into the room. the other ghost boys could only stare at him in pity, except vance, who sat beside him and looked at the floor, an empty look on his face.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
vv short chap bcs i promised last one would be the last for today but we hit 4k!!!  like ?? how? why? im literally so fucking grateful i never thought i would get 4k reads😭 ngl i thought no people would read or like this so y'all really shocked me👹👹