thirty-one.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

as soon as the grabber left, emmett walked into the room, eyes drifting along robin's body. his throat was slit and there was a stab wound in his stomach that made emmett shiver. robin's eyes snapped open and they immediately trained on emmett, as they became glossy. "em?" he asked, voice cracking as he did so.

emmett only sighed as the ghost boys stepped up from behind him and robin eyed each of them, brows furrowed. "i missed you, rob" emmett muttered, smiling softly as he sat beside robin, who laid his head on emmett's lap, tears falling down his face. "we left finn" robin muttered as emmett ran a hand through his hair, humming softly. "he'll be okay. he's strong" emmett only muttered, before looking down in confusion. "wheres your bandanna?" he asked, frowning slightly. "he took it"

"stupid fucker" emmett seethed, making eye contact with vance, who glared at robin, his arms crossed across his chest. "rob, these are paperboy, shortstack, baseball, and vance" emmett said, watching as robin eyed them all. "what's with the weird nicknames?" he asked, "we can't remember our names, only vance and em can" baseball answered, smiling softly at robin. "let me guess, em gave you guys the nicknames?" robin asked, lips pulled down in a small frown. "yeah! how'd you know?" shortstack asked, cocking his head to the side as robin rolled his eyes. "they're shitty nicknames" the boy said, ignoring as emmett smacked him over the head.

—JUPITER SPEAKS!
triple update today as a thanks for 5k lol :)
ROBIN HAS JOINED THE GHOST BOYS OMGGG <3
i love them all sm pls