seven.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

emmett felt weird as he stood over his body, wrists bloody and eyes closed. he jumped slightly as the grabber walked in, a cup of water in hand. he quickly paused as he took in emmett's body.

"no! no! no!" the cup slipped out of the grabber's hand and fell to the floor with a smash, shards flying everywhere as he rushed to emmett's body. he fumed as he gripped emmett's face, slapping lightly as if that would bring the boy back. "you stupid little brat!" the grabber shouted angrily as he pulled at his hair.

"you're dead" a voice spoke from behind emmett and he turned, eyes wide as he saw three bloody boys in front of him. he gasped as he eyed them. "who the hell are you?" one of them rolled his eyes, while the other two only stared at emmett weirdly. "we're the grabber's victims. we can't seem to leave this place" the shorter of the three sighed as he looked around, a frown on his face. "what are your names?" emmett questioned them and they all shrugged, "we forgot" at this emmett furrowed his brows, looking between the the three.

he set his sight back on the grabber, who picked his body up and threw him on a rug, wrapping his body up and carrying it upstairs, fuming. he muttered angrily to himself as he went and emmett slightly smirked to himself before turning to the other three. "you guys just been watching me this whole time?" emmett questioned and they nodded, the one with the jacket pointing to the door. "we've tried to leave but we just can't" emmett hummed as he sat down, back against the wall.

"i can't believe we're dead and still here. it's like a movie or something" emmett chuckled and one of them slightly smiled but the other two only stared at him, unimpressed.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
emmett is dead </3 (obv)
but he got to meet griffin, billy, and bruce :)
kinda excited to write how they may communicate with one another. like, what they talk about and all that