forty.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

emmett watched from beside robin as paperboy called again, waking finney up. "you said my name was billy" he said and finney nodded, "billy showalter" he said, looking down at his feet. "don’t call me that, i don’t remember it. it’s not who i am now." paperboy said.

"what do you want me to call you, then? what do you remember?" finney asked and paperboy sighed, "i told you, i was a paperboy." vance paced behind paperboy, groaning as he did so. "okay. paperboy." finney muttered to him and emmett gasped excitedly. "yes! it's not a stupid nickname!" he said, poking robin harshly. "fuck off!" the boy hissed, shoving emmett's face away from himself.

"see the wall in front of you? see how the wall is separated from the floor?" the two decided to tune back in and watched as finney turned to the wall paperboy spoke about. "yeah." he said, "i tore a long cable loose from down there, i kept it hidden." paperboy said, only confusing finney further. "what am i supposed to do with that?" he questioned but paperboy only hung up, leaving finney to groan in annoyance and place the phone back.

emmett watched as finney walked to the wall, kneeling down and feeling in the crack with his fingers. as soon as he found the wire that paperboy spoke about, he tugged it out and stared at it with wide eyes before he walked to the mattress and shoved it into a crevice of it. his movements stopped as a familiar pin fell out and emmett swallowed thickly as he watched finney slowly pick it up. his fingers trembled as he looked at emmett's pin. a small tear left his eye and he laid down with a sigh, pin shoved in his pocket and ignoring the cold presence of a sad emmett.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
i remembered to have finney find the pin!!
anyways, tomorrow is picture day and im so nervous because i have sm acne and i keep breaking out and i have to run a mile tmrw for pe (third period) but i take my pic during fourth period. luckily i have lunch between them so i can like freshen up in the bathroom yk?  but im still nervous lol