fifty.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

finney had listened to robin and packed the phone with dirt. he also placed the cover for the window in the hole and used the wire to make a trip wire in front of it. he breathed shakily as he stood still, eyes trained on the door before him and phone gripped tightly in his hand. emmett eyed the boy in concern, hoping he would be able to make it out. the sound of footsteps approaching caused finney to tense up, licking his lips as his eyes narrowed.

the door opened slowly and finney's eyes widened in shock as a man stood before him, someone who wasn't the grabber. "it's sam, his brother" griffin spoke, tilting his head to the side as max looked at finney with wide eyes. "no fucking way" he breathed out. "i knew that he was hiding something from me down here, but holy mary, mother of god" he scoffed in disbelief, eyes roaming the room. "please, help" finny said, taking a step closer to the man. "c-can you call my dad? call my sister?" he asked, eyes darting around in worry of the grabber suddenly showing up.

"oh, listen. don’t worry, he’s not here, he had to go into work" max said, smiling softly at finney as he still loked astonished. "fuck is he standing around for?" vance growled out, arms crossed in annoyance. "uh, i"m max, man, stay calm" max spoke, watching as finney nodded, mouth agape. "no wonder he was freaking out this morning" max ran a hand through his hair before turning back to finney, pointing a finger at the boy, "hey, you want to know the story about how i found you, man?" he chuckled.

"no, no, no" finney's eyes widened in fear as he stepped forward again, arms held out. "don’t worry about it, we can talk about this…" max also held his arms out attempting to calm finney down, not hearing the grabber's footsteps nearing. in the blink of an eye, the axe that the grabber held was lodged into max's head and finneg screamed, stepping back as emmett stared in shock. the grabber glared down at max's body, before his head snapped up to glare at finney.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
GOOBLE WOBBLE FOBBLE
MAN I LOVE WEED MWAH IMAGINR IF WEED WERE A PERSON OH GOS THEYD BE SO HOT AND SEXY AND COOL ANS FUNNY ANS AMAZING AND AUSHSJJSOAMAOSM