thirty-six.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"i'm gonna call" baseball muttered before he dialed and finney immediately picked up. "hello? is somebody there?" he asked, "i need help." he added. "hello?" he asked again, and baseball muttered, "finney." startled, finney gasped and hung up the phone, only for baseball to call again.

finney picked up again, hesitantly this time and baseball immediately spoke up, "don’t hang up" he muttered "i won’t, who is this?" finney asked, brows furrowed. "i don’t remember my name" baseball said back, and emmett sighed as he walked to stand closer to finney. "why not?" he questioned, shivering at the coldness. "it’s the first thing you lose"

"first thing you lose when?" finney asked, swallowing thickly as baseball took a moment to reply, "you know when" he said, "how do you know my name?" finney asked, changing the topic. "we met once, your arm is mint. you almost had me." baseball said, and they all watched as a look of recognition crossed finney's features.

"bruce? bruce yamada?" he asked in disbelief and emmett tilted his head to the side, humming softly. "yeah. uh, i’m bruce. your arm is mint, you almost had me." he said, a small smile on his face. "did the phone ring for you?"

"it rang, but none of us heard it, just you." emmett tilted his head to the side, questioning why bruce hadn't mentioned vance and robin hearing the phone. "the grabber hears the phone, too, but he doesn’t want to believe it." bruce added. "why are you calling me?"

"your arm is mint, you almost had me. i’m glad it’s you." bruce muttered, "finney?" he asked and the boy was quick to reply, "yeah?" bruce sighed as he walked a bit away from finney. "there’s a dirt section of the floor in the hallway where the tile is loose." finney nodded as he eyed the floor, "okay."

"dig down underneath the foundation. i tried, but there wasn’t time for me to dig up and out the other side." bruce said, watching as finney's face scrunched up. "will I have enough time?" he asked softly but bruce only hung up. "hello? bruce? bruce?" the boy asked, before placing the phone back in it's place.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
bruce<33
also, i'm like talking to someone online and they're like my friend ig and they showed me their face after like two months of talking and it was so random and now i wanna show my face but im so nervous bcs 💃 ugly 💃
anyways, they're so pretty🗣🗣