two.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

waking up in an unfamiliar room with a raging headache was something that emmett had never experienced, hence why he immediately sucked in a breath and attempted to sit up. his limbs were stiff as he rolled onto his back, noticing the dirty mattress he laid on.

"holy shit!" emmett screamed and backed himself into the wall as he caught sight of a man. he wore some creepy mask and was crouched near the bed, watching him.

"that's not such a nice word" the man chuckled creepily and emmett swallowed thickly as he stared at him in fear. the two sat in a tense silence before the man got up and began to walk to a big metal door.

"don't worry, you'll be safe here" the man creepily laughed and stared at emmett once more before closing the door. the loud sound of the door locking made emmett jump, his heart beating loudly in his chest as the reality of it all settled in. he was kidnapped and he knew he wouldn't be found. ever since the grabber kidnapped griffin, billy, and bruce they hadn't been found. it was safe to assune they were dead and emmett had a feeling he would be next.

at this point his death was inevitable and he hated to think so darkly but this was reality. he laid back against the mattress, limbs spread out as he looked up at the dirty ceiling.

after a minute, emmett sat up and looked around, noticing that the walls were dirty, he also noticed that near the bed was a black phone on the wall. he chose to ignore it, knowing it wouldn't work and instead moved onto the opening to another room.

he switched the light on and eyed the lone toilet with a scrunched nose. "and no fucking sink?" he groaned and raised a brow at the the multiple rolled up carpets that laid near the toilet.

with a sigh, emmett walked out of the 'bathroom' and threw himself onto the mattress with a groan. he laid there for a couple of minutes before his eyes began to feel droopy and darkness engulfed him.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
okok so how do we like this? ngl i kinda like this writing better than any other i've done but idk if that's because i'm high or not 🤭