[Musician 3] Accelerando

cooking instructions are in united states measurements (cup, tablespoon, teaspoon, etc.)
sorry (kind of)

~

You lied in the small bed within the medical room. Your injuries weren't all that bad. Your bloody nose stopped only after a few minutes of care, and your leg was easily patched up with some bandages. No stitches were required, thankfully, but that was beside the point.

You were still feeling terrified. Your Venomari venom poisoning was slowly starting to wear off, but you still couldn't put past what you saw.

Your greatest fears, though still primarily zombies, had changed for a moment within the mirror maze. You were terrified of the others leaving you, and you didn't know what to do.

You've never had the chance to fall in love with someone before, much less five people. You didn't know what to do.

You did not know what to do.

The door slowly began to open, and you tilted your head to see. You were a bit surprised to find Cole enter the room.

"Hey, (Y/n)..." Cole was a bit quiet as he fully entered the room and shut the door behind him. In his hands he held a plate of sandwiches and a glass of water. "You doing okay?"

"Yeah..." You softly replied. "I'm not bleeding everywhere, so that's good."

Cole held a hesitant expression as he approached. He set the sandwiches and water upon the nearby table as you shifted yourself into a seated position. Cole glanced around before spotting a chair, and he dragged it over to your bedside before sitting down.

"I mean, uh... emotionally," Cole mentioned. "I... kind of get that things have been difficult recently, and even though I'm not too great at talking about that kind of stuff... I'm still willing to listen if you need to... talk about it."

You didn't respond for a while. You were taken aback by Cole's sudden openness. It gave you a new rush of anxiety. "...Thanks," You eventually exhaled. "I, uh, appreciate it, but I don't... know if I'm really able to share without... making things worse."

Cole shook his head. "Don't be ashamed about feeling upset. It happens. Things happen. Sometimes, it's better to let it out than to keep it to yourself..." Cole softly laughed. "I'm sure you've seen Kai enough times to know that."

You sighed in amusement. "Yeah..." You trailed off in thought. "...You guys don't—" You felt your breath catch in your throat for a moment, "—don't...hate me, do you?"

Cole appeared surprised—shocked, even. "What? Why are you asking that?"

"I feel... like I'm..." You were struggling to find the words. You didn't want to tell him about your struggles, but you also didn't want to completely dismiss your emotions and make the others worry more about your health. "...not enough," You quietly finished. "I'm... scared about a lot of things, and I don't know if I belong and if... if you guys are just..." You shook your head. You didn't know how to say it in Ninjagoan.

Cole shifted his chair closer to you before holding out a hand. He set his hand atop yours. "How long have you been thinking about that...?"

"...You remember when you all found me with Morro...?" You gently asked. Cole had offered a worried nod, and you muttered, "About... About then, I think..."

Cole seemed distraught as he tried to think of what to say. "...I know you're... pretty different from us, but that doesn't mean you don't belong." Cole held a small, nervous smile as he did his best to continue, "You're an amazing person. You're... You're really nice and caring towards all of us. It's..." He turned away, unable to face you, but his hand gently wrapped around yours. "You're an amazing person, (Y/n)," He repeated. "Don't... Don't let your differences change that."