[True Potential 1] The Robot

It's been two days since you've seen Morro, and only one night since Wu's departure.

And you just can't sleep.

Your mind was constantly being plagued with thoughts of not being good enough, of being too different.

These thoughts hardly ever bothered you before, but now you just couldn't stop thinking.

You liked them. You liked five different people, and you couldn't come to terms with it because of the world you lived in.

And with Wu gone in search of someone to help, you felt like you had no one to turn to.

All you could do was lie within your bed and stare up at the ceiling. You weren't crying, at least, not anymore, but you always felt like you had the ability to. If you thought too hard, you wouldn't be able to stop.

If someone asked if you were okay, you'd probably break down.

The sun slowly peeked its head through the window, and the others slowly began to rise. You soon sat up within your bed, head low to avoid smacking it against the bunk's ceiling. You slipped out of bed with a sigh before stretching what parts of your body you could within the short room.

You were quick to leave the ninja room with your ninja gi in hand. In the bathroom, you rapidly changed and soon made your way outdoors to properly stretch your sore body. 

You dropped your arms by your side and glanced upwards. The Bounty was parked at the foot of a tall mountain—near Jamanakai, where Lloyd had first threatened peace by releasing the Hypnobrai. The clouds circled overhead, barely obscuring the peak of the mountain from your view.

You had to remind yourself of the others' plan. The Serpentine were going to head out to search for the "four Silver Fangblades" to release the Great Devourer, and with absolutely nothing to go off of, all you could do was hang up missing posters and hope that others around the world had some sort of a lead.

It was really the only thing you had, even if it was one of the least helpful things. It was still something.

"We all ready to head out?"

You glanced towards the others as they left the Bounty. Jay and Zane held onto small stacks of papers.

"This is silly..." Zane quietly mentioned.

"You got any better ideas?" Cole asked. "This is all we've got."

"Yeah," Kai agreed. "Until the Serpentine show their faces around here, we can't really do much other than ask around."

"Let's just get this over with," Nya muttered.

The six of you ascended the mountainside towards Jamanakai. Worn stairs of cobble were embedded within the mountain's surface, and though the stairs held strong, you were a bit nervous about one collapsing under your weight.

Thankfully, none did.

You and the others reached the top, and your friends led the way into Jamanakai Village. Zane and Jay stopped by a few different stores, asking if they could set up missing posters. Most store owners declined, while others seemed reluctant but let the ninja do what they needed. Then, one of the others would tape up the poster before moving on.

"Are you doing alright?"

Your throat had tightened for a moment before you glanced towards Zane. You eventually offered a gentle nod. "Yeah..."

"You do not seem so confident..." Zane quietly told you. He held his small stack of missing Fangblade posters within one arm while he set his opposite hand upon your arm.