[Troublemaker 1] Thieving Child

For the past two weeks, you've been exhausted.

Of course, you were mostly to blame. You had set up a debilitating schedule for yourself that the others knew nothing of.

You wake up at the crack of dawn and train. Once the others wake and breakfast is made, you take a break to enjoy the others' company. You head right back to training until lunch, then continue afterwards up until dinner. After that, you wind down by either writing or hanging out with the others.

Then, once the sun has long since set, you head out on a journey to visit Morro. Despite the heartbreak and sadness of losing someone once so close to you, you felt a sense of... tranquillity with the grave.

It could be because you were within the Forest of Tranquillity, though you highly doubted that.

You had better control over your power within the presence of Morro's grave. You found better leaps with your Element while visiting Morro.

You had even performed Spinjitzu once when you had a difficult time before.

You've been trying to replicate it at the monastery, though nothing really seemed to work all that well. You always tripped up and fell whenever you got close to your goal. You hardly took breaks, instead putting all your effort into trying to perform Spinjitzu consistently.

With this long-winded, rigorous schedule, you were almost always exhausted.

You sat in the gaming room with the others. You were near the back, resting against the wall. A few pillows crowded around your body as you comfortably drifted off into sleep. The others were mostly-considerate about you resting in the back. They had even given you a couple of blankets in case you grew cold.

Of course, the peace didn't last too long.

"Aw, man!"

"What the heck?!"

"We spent three hours on that! Why?!"

You drowsily opened your eyes. "...Huh? You guys win...?" You glanced at the television. Its screen was dark. It had been unplugged.

"Just because Garmadon escaped through a vortex," You jolted at Wu's stern voice, "doesn't mean he won't return for the Golden Weapons!"

"Though, Sensei," Zane began. "Ever since Garmadon's disappearance, there has been nothing but peace."

"Yeah! Peace is boring!" Jay exclaimed. "There's literally nothing to do but sit around and wait!"

"What about your training?" Wu offered. "You have plenty of opportunities to better yourselves, much like (Y/n) has."

"Huh?" You asked. You were still too tired to process everything.

Wu let out a small sigh.

"We can train tomorrow," Kai called.

"We've got all day, tomorrow," Cole added.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today," Wu told the ninja.

"Well..." Cole held a smirk as he reached for the nearby pizza box. He lifted a slice of pizza. "I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so..." He moved to take his first bite.

Wu dashed ahead and swung a foot. His foot connected with the back of Cole's hand, and the pizza flew across the room. The pizza hit the wall and stuck for a moment before it fell and hit the ground.

"Ow, hey!"

"No pizza for you!" Wu scolded. "To reach your full potential, you must train."

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the 'Tornado of Creation?'" Kai asked. "I thought that was pretty cool."