[Musician 1] Scale

a reminder that i don't experience romantic attraction lol so things might be wrong
hopefully things seem ok because i'm having fun planning the romance out??

~

The rest of the day had gone by rather chaotically.

Not only were the others panicking over your injury indirectly caused by the Samurai, but they also were frantically wondering why the Samurai had left behind the Golden Weapons with you. The Samurai had the four most powerful weapons within their hands, and they had simply given them back.

The others were confused, but they soon realised that, maybe, the Samurai really was trying to help them.

Maybe your words got to them, before you fell off of the Samurai mech.

Until then, you and your friends had to start training. Lloyd was stuck with the Serpentine. The Serpentine managed to unite, and the Great Devourer may soon be released. You and your friends had to be at your best to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer.

Right now, however, your friends kept telling you to take a break from fighting. It was becoming habit with these four, explaining that your injuries weren't all that major. You get a small cut on your face, and suddenly your friends believe that you're bleeding out.

You fear for the day when you really do suffer a terrible injury. The worst they've seen was when your own shadow sliced your arm open, forcing you to ask Nya to help stitch it together, and your friends didn't even fully grasp the situation at the time.

How would your friends even begin to react to something worse?

Instead of training and worrying your friends, you sat upon the floor right beside your bed and began teaching yourself how to use the flute. You thought it would be nice to begin learning on your own first before turning to Wu. Once you could, at least, play a few notes on your own, maybe then you could turn to Wu for any simple songs he knew that you could learn to play.

It took you a fair bit of time to play a consistent note, though. You had even cheated for only a moment to see if your Element of Wind would make playing the flute easier, though it seemed even more difficult than just using your mouth normally. 

You kept trying, though. You didn't exactly have much else to do, as your friends don't seem too keen on letting you train with them with your "terrible injury."

At some point in your practice, you got up and went to the Bridge in search of some paper and pencils. If you wanted to learn how to play the flute, you had to know what notes you were playing, and you highly doubted asking the others would get you very far. Your flute had more buttons than standard Ninjagoan flutes. You've seen the Sacred Flute enough times to know that, and you don't think Wu would be able to help you.

Well, he could tell you what notes you were playing, but you'd have to figure out everything else on your own.

You entered the Bridge and paused. Wu stood before the great digital map of Ninjago. He appeared troubled and fearful.

You quietly moved towards your father and paused. "...You okay, Dad?"

Wu let out a short sigh. "I am simply worried for Lloyd's safety," Wu stated. "Despite the tribes' unification, there have not been many sightings of any Serpentine, as of late. I fear they may be doing something... problematic, while they are out of sight."

You gently wrung your hands together in nervousness. To be stuck with all five Serpentine tribes—three of which already disliked Lloyd—you couldn't even begin to imagine the fear Lloyd was going through.