[Samurai 1] Sprout the Samurai

You made your way to the dining room without much difficulty. With just a bit more help, you sat down at the dining table with a short sigh. You were starting to feel just a bit better, though you're probably still a bit of a ways away from being cured.

"(Y/n), here you are," Zane stepped beside you and offered a cold, damp handtowel.

You blinked as you took the small towel. "Oh, uh...?"

"I saw that you had placed that water bottle behind your neck," Zane said. "I thought a towel would be better."

"Oh," You were certainly impressed with Zane's observance. "Thank you." You set the cooling towel on the back of your neck.

Everyone found a spot at the table and patiently waited for Jay to finish up his cooking. Lloyd had showed up, too, though he sat as far away from you as possible.

Weirdly enough, it made you internally laugh. He was so terrified of you, but he still went out of his way to help you out.

Even if it was one of the riskiest things he's done.

The other ninja were quick to begin talking about the great samurai that arrived to save the five of you. Kai and Cole were doing their best to tell the story to the others when Jay soon arrived with large plates of food for everyone. Though all the dishes he brought to the table were simple, there was a large variety that people could pick and choose from like they would a buffet.

Jay soon settled down, and the conversation about the giant samurai continued.

You had gotten a small serving of food, though you hesitantly poked at it a few times before attempting to take a bite.

Keyword: "attempting."

With your dizzying vision, things still seemed to move around on their own accord. You had missed a piece of food twice before you finally managed to pick it up. Before you could bring it to your mouth, however, it dropped back onto the plate.

It was starting to piss you off.

"There were probably hundreds of Serpentine there!" Jay dramatically exclaimed. "And just when we were about to bite it, this huge red mechanical robot-"

"Samurai," Zane interrupted. "It was a samurai."

"A sama-what, now?" Lloyd questioned.

"Samurai, the highest level of warrior class," Wu briefly explained. "They would protect with nobility and serve with honour on the battlefield."

You were still unable to pick up a single bite of food. Angrily, you set your utensils down before placing your hands over your eyes. You swore in your native language before speaking in Ninjagoan. "When does this venom go away?!"

Zane, who sat beside you, set a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"It will take a while for it to go away on its own," Wu told you, "though if you were to listen the Sacred Flute again-"

"Yeah, uh..." Cole nervously began. "About that...?"

"Pythor, sort of..." Zane took a short breath, "stole it."

You dropped your hands to stare at Zane in bewilderment.

"What?!" Jay stood up from the table before he immediately sat back down in embarrassment. "...He did?!"

"The last Sacred Flute, gone?" Wu let out a disappointed sigh. "You four are Ninjago's last hope..."

"How long am I stuck with this?" You questioned.

"It seems you had listened to the Sacred Flute briefly," Wu began. "I would like to say it should disappear before we head to bed."

You let out a sigh, though you did your best to try and look at the positive side of things.