[Intermission 6] Presents

With a small stuffed cat sitting on your head, you happily left the Mega Monster Amusement Park with Wu.

Surprisingly enough, you weren't too tall for the Ferris wheel. You were, however, too tall for most of the other rides. You had asked why you were considered too tall for certain rides, and a nearby employee decided to take it upon herself to explain to you how roller coasters worked.

People were strapped into a cart and sent on a track at high speeds. If a rider was too short or too tall, the belts and harnesses wouldn't fit properly.

Not to mention that you might actually be too tall to the point where your arms would hit something should you hold them up.

You weren't at all upset, though. You just wanted to hang out with your father, for the day.

And eventually, the two of you decided it was time to head back. You had only been there for about an hour and a half—it was almost time for lunch, you wanted to assume.

You were quick to board the Bounty and head to the ninja room. You dropped off your prize stuffed cat upon your bed's pillow before making your way back outside. With your new gi and the threat of the Serpentine on the rise, you wanted to get some training in before you had to head out to fight, again.

"You starting training already?"

You glanced up at the sound of Kai's voice. The other ninja had arrived on deck and were curiously watching you. "Yeah?" You held a soft smile as you replied. "We should be ready when the Serpentine start attacking more often..."

"Well, we don't really have a whole lot to work with, but sure," Jay offered a shrug.

You pursed your lips in thought. "We have each other?"

"Huh?"

You drew one of your two kunai and held a kind smile. "Sparring! That's the word, right?"

The four ninja glanced between one another.

"Uh, you sure, (Y/n)?" Cole was the first to ask. "Isn't that a bit dangerous?"

"I don't think so," You offered a shrug. "It could be helpful, too. We can help each other learn what we do when we fight and teach each other new things, right?"

"Well, if you're offering," Kai casually drew his Sword of Fire, "then I'll accept your challenge!"

The other three ninja glanced between one another before turning back to you and Kai.

"Uh, first one to knock the other one down wins?" Cole offered.

"Sure," Kai confidently nodded. "I'm not going down all that easy, though!"

You held a confident grin of your own as you raised your kunai. "I won't either!"

You and Kai moved a bit of a ways away from the other three ninja. With your kunai in hand, and with Kai equipped with his weapon, the two of you stood off.

"You guys need a countdown, or—"

Kai jumped ahead, and you took a step back to prepare for his attack. You raised your kunai up in an "x" formation, and Kai's sword clanged against your kunai. You pushed the red ninja back before charging ahead. You went for a kick, which Kai easily evaded before striking with his blade yet again. You deflected it with ease before jumping back and preparing your next move.

Kai, however, charged ahead faster than you could plan. Immediately, his Element materialised around him, and he charged within his Spinjitzu. You bolted to the side to avoid the tornado of flames. You could feel the heat from this distance, and you were astonished that the wood you stood upon didn't catch aflame.