[Serpentine 5] Unification

It certainly wasn't all that hard to get accustomed to your new gliders from Jay.

With a bit of practice (and a protective helmet as Wu refused to let you leave otherwise), you could take to the skies with relative ease. Instead of having to depend on one of the other ninja for a ride, you could head off on your own.

Just in time, too, as several sightings of Serpentine have been reported.

You and the ninja quickly split up to stop these Serpentine from causing anymore harm. You soared through the air with a sturdy, simple helmet upon your head. Wu had employed Nya to make one for you, and she made you a basic helmet since nothing sold within stores could properly fit your head.

You dove from the sky before pulling up. Your wings caught the air, and you glided towards your distant destination. A small town, by the looks of it. 

From this distance, however, you spotted the Samurai.

With your Element, you slowed down enough before kicking your feet forwards. You hit the ground and stumbled forward before coming to a halt. You pressed the button beside you, and your wings slowly folded themselves as you ran ahead to the town.

You spotted a quintet of Serpentine, each either trapped underneath a net or bound by rope. The great Samurai mech stood nearby, with many civilians within the small town cheering the red samurai on.

As you arrived, the Samurai mech's hatch slowly opened. Sprout jumped out and looked your way. "Everything's taken care of," Sprout spoke with a heavily-distorted voice. You couldn't recognise Nya's voice at all. "The police should arrive to take the Serpentine away."

"Thank you, Sprout," You kindly offered a smile. Nya was doing so much to help you and the others, and the other ninja were being so ungrateful about it. You wished you could tell the ninja to just get over it and simply do what they do best, but they wouldn't stop competing themselves against the Samurai in an effort to reveal the Samurai's true identity.

Sprout approached before reaching behind themselves. They pulled out a small rose and held it out to you.

You stared in surprise. "...For me?" Hesitantly, you took the rose in your hands. You glanced over it in wonder. It wasn't an actual rose. It was made of metal, its surface barely glittering in the sunlight, yet its edges were smooth enough to not cut your skin, even if you tried.

Sprout offered a nod before they turned away.

"Wait," You tried to follow after Sprout, though they soon jumped into their mech and sealed themselves away. The mech soon took off into the sky faster than you could give chase.

You stopped before glancing down at the metal rose. Did this mean something? Was Nya doing this on purpose, or was she doing this just because she's undercover? Why would she do this, anyway?

Many of the civilians around were watching in surprise and awe. They spoke between one another, and you could hear only a couple of the nearby conversations.

"That's so adorable...!"

"Do you think the Samurai has a crush?!"

"They're not even Ninjagoan! Lucky guy..."

You held the rose closer to your body before heading to the end of the town. With a pull of a cord, your wings loudly unfurled, and you slowly began to run. With your Element, you lifted yourself into the air and took off back to the Bounty.

The flight was silent. Your thoughts, though, wouldn't leave you alone. Why did Nya offer you a gift like this as Sprout? It would only lead to unnecessary problems, right? The other ninja, who have all been arguing over the Samurai's identity and trying their best to uncover it, would become upset at something like this. The supposed "enemy" gifted you a flower of metal because...