He thought he undeserved it and was too much and awkward. Sometimes he felt embarrassed. Just like now.

The princess whom Davery saw was a precious person. It's too much to talk to him, laugh, and dare to offer him a seat at tea time.

'Aha.'

'.......'

'It's not that you don't like tea, but you don't like me.'

'Huh? No! That's not what I meant........'

'I'm kidding.'

The princess put down her teacup and chuckled. The laughter was clear. Davery was dumbfounded.

'Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you. But since Sir has been saying that.'

'Why am I saying.......'

'Sir, why should I not be nice to you?'

'Because I'm not a person who deserves it.'

But Davery couldn't spit out the answer. Because the amber eyes of the princess looking at him were too straight.

'The reason I'm nice to you is simple. Because Sir Davery is a talented person. Simply put, it's a talent, you know? Talent is treated well everywhere.'

'Have you ever seen me use a sword?'

Not that he knew. As expected, the princess shook her head refreshingly.

'No?'

'But how do...... I'm a talented person.'

''Because Ash brought you in.'

The princess lifted her teacup again. Light steam rose from the teacup as if it hadn't cooled yet.

She held the teacup in her hands and smiled cleanly.

'Sir Davery is obviously a man of talent now that Ash has brought you here.'

The sun rays were strong.

The late spring sun shone brightly behind the princess. It was dazzling like an illusion for a moment. So bright

Davery slowly blinked as if his head had suddenly deteriorated.

He knew. he didn't even need to think about it.

Now those sparkling eyes are not directed at him. That brilliant trust is not because she saw him. Even though he knew it for sure enough.

That's absurd. It was unbelievable. Davery couldn't move at all on the spot for a while like a broken machine.

Until the princess called him in a worried voice.

"Sir Davery."

A familiar voice was pulled out of the reverie as if it were coming out of the water.

Davery turned his head.

"Lady."

"What's on your mind that you can't hear me? Guess how many times I've called you here?"

Her red hair is more coveted than a garden rose. Her transparent amber eyes. Round shoulders, thin body. Whiteface.

Lydia said with a hurt expression.

Davery answered in silence.

"Once. Didn't you just call me first?"

"This doesn't work. How do you know?"

No. Lydia kicked her tongue as if she was disappointed. Davery responded silently with a smile.

'How can I miss your voice?' – is what he wanted to say but couldn't be honest with.

Lydia mumbled with her arms crossed to see if she regretted her failure to make fun of him.

"You must have been completely absorbed in something."

"Did I do that?"

"Of course. Sir, did you know that you didn't move a step from the spot while I took a long step and found you here? I thought you were some kind of reticular stone."

Was it? Davery looked back at himself.

Surely he has quite clearly recalled his memories.

And there was one thing he learned from it.

'......from then on.'

Crazy. It's been a long time. It is six years in terms of time. How the hell didn't he realize so far?

Lydia asked while Davery was drowning in his mind.

"And what were you really thinking? You didn't move because you were so lost in thought, right? Or were you looking at the scenery? But at this point, there's no particular view to enjoy."

Davery caught Lydia's face staring at him with a suspicious look.

Soon his words fell off.

"Lady."

"Huh?"

"You once said I was your man."