It was not an important fact. Davery skinned and killed the man who's begging for his life.

And the next day. The boy called Davery.

'Now that I've kept my promise, you should keep yours.'

'..........just give me your order.'

'There's a formal examination for a knight next week. I put a letter of recommendation in my name, so go ahead.'

'Okay.'

'The exam will not be a problem for you, but you will need a name for receiving the oath.'

'..........'

'Sack. Let's go with Sack. After you get your knighthood title, you're Davery Sack.'

Davery put up with the almost distorted expression at that time. The first flaw was found in a boy who looked perfect.

'............your naming skills.'

'What?'

'It's nothing. It's an honour. I'll do my best.'

As the boy foresaw, the entrance examination was not much, and so Davery became Davery Sack in no time.

Honestly, until then, Davery had been quite dissatisfied with his name. But he'd never had any complaints so he just let it.

Then for the first time, Davery experienced his name being called in a good way.

It was late spring. Full of flowers in the backyard.

'Oh, Sir Davery.'

'.........'

'No, what is your full name?'

'Davery Sack.'

Then should I call you Sir Sack?'

'Please call me as you please. It doesn't matter to me.'

'Really? Then I'll call you Sir Davery. It suits you better.'

A lady, who appears to be his age, smiled with her vivid red hair under the sun.

Her rich hair fell gently along the curves of her body, and the wrist exposed outside the dress was thin.

Davery controlled his gaze unconsciously. He knew who the lady was.

The sole princess of the Duke of Widgreen. The little duke's older sister.

As he'd felt before, she certainly didn't look like the little duke at all.

It does not mean that she is not beautiful. However, there was no real resemblance of being siblings.

Davery said as he watched the princess' slightly raised eyes bend gently and create a smile.

'What are you doing here?'

'Well, don't you know by looking at it? Flower viewing."

'I see.'

'I'm also checking the taste of the tea that came in as a gift. Oh, do you want some, Sir?'

Then the princess pulled back a simple tea-time chair next to her. It was a motion that seemed to ask anyone to sit. Davery was embarrassed.

'No, it's all right.'

"Why? Oh, you don't like tea?'

'Not that.......'

Davery expressed his true feelings after agonizing over it.

'You don't have to be so nice to me.'

This is quite an old-fashioned idea. The princess was kind to him from the time he first came to the mansion.