21. Melting ice

Zacznij od początku

You deserve it, I know we met at the wrong time and we are now supposed to just go through it without disagreeing. But I am ready to wait for you for years if that's what it takes for me to be with you.

This is your career, your future and now not just yours but ours. So please don't you dare say that you are having second thoughts about it. Still in the end it's all your decision matters so I am not going to say more about it."

She took a small step back and turned away walking towards our room.

I went behind her and hugged her tightly from behind.

*****************************

She slowly turned around facing me and closed in the space between us.

Our lips crashed against each other, her arm went around my shoulder and her fingers yanked slowly on my curls as I deepened the kiss.

My tongue traced her lips and begged her to open her mouth further for my exploration. She moaned as I traced the insides of her mouth with my tongue. She bit my lower lip and sucked on it this time making me groan.

My hands were roaming on her body touching all the right places which turned her on like crazy.

I placed one hand on her breast and felt her erect nipple against my thumb as I traced circles on it.

I could feel the hardness in my pants as we continued to kiss.

We both broke the kiss to breathe. We both were panting and grinned at each other knowing what we wanted next without using any words.

I picked her up and she placed her legs around my waist.

While she kissed my neck a moan escaped her lips when she felt the hardness of mine against her.

I could not wait to feel her insides but I had something else in mind before all that.

I put her slowly on bed and was straightening up to stand her arms pulled me closer making me stay bent on her.

"Come on, I cant wait any longer."
I could feel the desperation behind her voice.

"Be patient darling." I chuckled.

I stood back up and removed my shirt and bent down to remove her clothes.

I took her arms and placed them on either side of her head near the headboard of the bed.

"Do you trust me, Pari?"

"How is that even a question? I trust you blindly Advik you don't have to question it."

"Well then, I wanted to try something tonight and know that I will stop whenever you ask me to, is that clear?"

She nodded and kept still. I brought my necktie around her wrists and tied them to the headboard making sure that she is not uncomfortable by it.

I sat there a few seconds observing and taking in every curve and ridge of her naked body in front of me. The curves she had which seemed beautifully carved.

Her warm red blush spread across her cheeks. Her chest raised up and down slowly as she breathed.

"Stay and don't try to move. I will be back in a few seconds."

I took another necktie of mine and tied it around her head covering her eyes.

"You are not doing anything scary are you ?"
She asked in a tensed tone.

"No, Im not."

I came holding a glass bowl full of freezing ice cubes. Every time the ice cube moved around in it a clink sounds were heard.

I took one cube into my fingers and slowly pressed it against her lips.

A small shriek erupted from her lips as she felt the sudden chill of it.

"Is that an ice cube Advik?"
"Yes, now let's not talk too much, shall we?"

I brought the ice cube from her lips to her neck and moved it across her collarbones.

"Ah...Mhmm.." moans escaped her lips as the ice cube left the wetness behind everywhere it travelled.

I brought it down further between the valley of her breasts and circled it around her erect nipples which were desperate for attention.

"Advik..Ad...."
She chanted my name as if it was a mantra.

I dragged the ice cube and brought it to her belly button. She pushed her thighs against each other trying to ease her wetness pooled between them.

I sat between her legs and parted them.
I got another ice cube as the previous was now liquid due to the heat from her body.

I could feel the wetness between her thighs as I moved the ice cube near the luscious folds of her core.

"Ah..." She gasped slightly as the ice cube near her clit.

"Please.. mhm..  Advik I want to you, can't bear it anymore.."

She pleaded and pain behind her words. Well she was not alone in it, it was a sinful pleasure seeing her turned on and expressing her desperation.

I pulled down her hands, opening the knots of the tie.
I brought her wrists to my lips and kissed them as there were pink streaks where they had been tied.

I opened her eyes and kissed her on her lips.

Before I realised the change of our positions, she was on top of me and kissing my neck.

"You teased me way too much, don't you think so?" She whispered against my ears.

She was on my lap as I supported myself sitting up against the headboard.

She bent down and took a condom from our bedside table and tore its wrapper by her canine. A wide grin was on her lips as she put it on my erect length, she took it towards her entrance and slowly brought herself down.

Her inside walls clenched against my dick as she slowly moved her hips. I pulled her towards myself and placed kisses on her breasts one by one.

She moved her hips in a rhythm bringing both of us to our release.

As we came down from the orgasmic high we placed our foreheads against each other panting.

____________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING ❣
SHOW YOUR LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING 💖