Chapter - 06

After a week

It had been a week since Xiao Zhan met Wang Yibo and his life changed for good. He started to call Yibo 'His Angel' and thanked him for coming in his life in his mind. He wanted to meet Yibo again but unfortunately he didn't meet Yibo.

After the day Zhan met Yibo, Zhan went to give an interview in a company and got a job as an intern. He was very happy and his family was also happy. He just thought Yibo brought the fortune in his life.

Xiao Zhan graduated from university two years ago but unfortunately didn't get any job despite his high marks. So, he started to help in his mother's cafe while looking for a suitable job.

Now he got a job as intern but he was happy with it. He would work hard so that his job became permanent.

On the other hand

Wang Yibo went back home and call his father to apology for making him worried. He was sorry for making his father worried.

After that day, Yibo started to think about Zhan. He was interested to knowing Zhan more. But he didn't know where he would find Zhan and even if he found him how would he approach him. What if Zhan didn't remember him.

But Yibo was restless to meet Zhan, to see his handsome face and beautiful smile. He didn't know why he desperately wanted to meet Zhan, he just knew he had to meet Zhan.

So, after few days Yibo went to the cafe where he was with Zhan but didn't find Zhan. He was sad but didn't gave up. He decided to come back again.

So, today Yibo again came to the cafe and was sitting on the same place where he sat with Zhan. He ordered himself a chocolate milkshake. He looked around but didn't find Zhan again and sighed. Today he came in the even but still couldn't find Zhan.
He was sad so he decided to study as his final exam would be next month. So, Yibo opened his book and started focusing on it.

"Here is your chocolate milkshake, my angel." Said a waiter as he placed the milkshake.

Yibo found the voice familiar and looked up to see the person. He was so happy when he saw the person was Zhan who was smiling brightly at him. He wanted to smile back but controlled himself not to smile.

 He wanted to smile back but controlled himself not to smile

"And here is chocolate cake. It's a treat from me." Said Zhan and placed a chocolate cake on the table.

" Said Zhan and placed a chocolate cake on the table