Chapter - 17

At night in Xiao Mansion

Xiao Zhan was sitting in the balcony of his room. He was deep in his thoughts. He was thinking about everything that had happened today in Wang Mansion. Yibo's change of behavior, his real identity. He wasn't angry at Yibo for hiding his identity. Yibo always avoided the topic of his family.

Everytime Zhan asked about Yibo's family, Yibo told that he didn't want to talk about his family. He could see sadness in Yibo's eyes whenever he asked about Yibo's family. So, he stopped asking about Yibo's family.

After today Zhan understood why Yibo didn't want to talk about his family. Wang family was very complicated. Zhan knew that from before because why would Wang Ren make his niece the CEO instead of his wife or daughter. He never bothered to think about it. But now he knew the reason.

Zhan was also thinking about his feelings towards Yibo. He thought about his family members words. He was really confused about his feelings. He wasn't totally confused it's just that he didn't want to accept his feelings.

Zhan was too focus on his thoughts that he didn't notice someone entered his room and now sat beside him.

"Confused?" Asked Li Qin who just came in Zhan's room and found him in deep thoughts sitting on a couch in the balcony.

Zhan was startled when he heard a voice. He turned to his side and sighed when he noticed his sister was sitting beside him.

"Jiejie... you scared me. When did you come?" Asked Zhan.

"Just now." Said Li Qin.

"Oh... do you want anything?" Asked Zhan.

"If I don't need anything, can't I come to my little brother?" Asked Li Qin.

"Jiejie, you know that's not what I meant." Said Zhan and Li Qin slimed.

Li Qin signaled Zhan to lay on her lap. Zhan smiled and laid his head on Li Qin's lap. Then Li Qin gently started stroking Zhan's hair.

"Zhanzhan I am sorry. I couldn't give you time and you have to take all the burdens alone." Said Li Qin.

"Don't need to be sorry jiejie. I know you were busy working hard for our family." Said Zhan.

"Still...you need someone to share your burden." Said Li Qin.

"I have my angel. He listens my every nonsense without anything." Said Zhan with a smile.

"Is that so? Tell me more about your angel. Tell me how do you feel around him?" Said Li Qin.

"I feel very calm and happy around Yibo. He is like an energy booster to me. After a long tiring day when I meet him I feel all my tiredness flee away. His smile make me happy but when he cries I feel pain in my heart. I hate seeing him cry. I want him to be always happy. He is like a sunshine in my life. He is Angel of my life." Said Zhan with a smile and eyes full of love.

"Do you still want to deny that you don't love Yibo?" Asked Li Qin.

"I... I..." Zhan stopped and Li Qin sighed.

"Fine. Now, tell me, do you feel this thing about Meng Ziyi who is your best friend. Do you let her kiss you like Yibo?" Asked Li Qin.

"What are you saying jie? Why will I let Ziyi kiss me? She is just my friend. Besides why are you comparing Yibo with her." Said Zhan.

"Because both of them are your friends that's why." Said Li Qin casually.

"No they are different. Ziyi is my best and Yibo is...." Zhan stopped talking.