Chapter - 27

After Yang Zi left the room, Wang Yibo locked the door and sat on the floor. He curled himself in a ball. He folded his knees on his chest and buried his head in between his knees.

Wang Yibo started to crying bitterly. His tears started to fall nonstop. He felt someone was stabbing his heart by thousand knifes. He felt suffocated. He couldn't breathe properly.

Wang Yibo started to breathe deeply and tried to calm down. But he couldn't calm down. His mind was repeating Yang Zi's every word again and again. His mind was playing Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi's hugging scenes.

"Xiao Zhan will hate you Wang Yibo." Yibo heard a voice inside his head.

"No, Zhan ge will never hate me." Said Yibo.

"He will leave you." Said the voice again.

"No, he will never leave me." Said Yibo while crying silently.

"Didn't you hear what Yang Zi said? Zhan hate you. He will leave you." Said the voice.

"She is lying." Said Yibo.

"Zhan's family disappointed on him because of you. You took advantage of Zhan. You forced Zhan to marry you. You and Yang Zi aren't different. Both of you are selfish and cruel. You hurt Zhan. He hate you and leave you." Said the voice.

"Stop... stop talking." Yibo shouted and covered his ears by his hands.

"How will you live if Zhan left you. Can you live without your Zhan ge?" Asked the voice.

"I can't live without Zhan ge. I can't live without him." Yibo said with trembling lips.

"Yeah, you can't live without him. You are so pathetic." Said the voice.

"I am not pathetic. Stop calling me pathetic." Shouted Yibo and started to throw everything on the floor.

"Don't fool yourself, Yibo. You are very pathetic. You are a lovesick. You are hungry of love but no one loves you." Said the voice.

"No, my mama loves me. She loves me very much." Said Yibo remembering his mother.

"You are right. Your mama loves you." Said the voice.

"Yeah, she loves me. She wants me. She didn't want to leave me but she had to leave me." Said Yibo sadly.

"Why don't you go to your mama? She will be happy to see you. She will love you." Said the voice.

"How will I go to mama?" Yibo asked in daze.

"You know well how can you go to your mama." Said the voice.

Yibo started to think how to go to his mama who loved him very much. He wanted to go to her and cuddle with her.

Suddenly, Yibo noticed a piece of broken vase. He smiled and took the piece of the broken vase.

"I know how to go to mama." Said Yibo smiling ear to ear.

"Smart boy. Now be a good boy and go to your mama. She is waiting for you." Said the voice and Yibo nodded.

Yibo couldn't think properly. His mind was playing with him. His mind tricked him and he fall for the trick.

Yibo cut his wrist with a sweet smile. He didn't feel any pain. He was happy thinking that he was going to his mother, the only person who loved him.

"I am sorry, Zhan ge. Please don't hate me. Take care of yourself. I love you and good bye." Yibo said and tears in his eyes

"I am sorry dad. Please don't blame me. I am going to my mama. Mama, I am coming to you. Wait for me." Said Yibo with a sweet smile on his face and closed his eyes.