Chapter - 31

After Five Years

It had been five years since Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got married. Many things changed in those five years.

Sean Empire became the most successful and one of the top company in the whole China. Now it had many branches in many business.

Xiao Zhan became the most successful CEO. He built his own empire in just five years.

Wang Yibo also became the most successful young CEO. He joined Wang Yibo after two years of his marriage as the CEO of Wang Corporation.

Wang Yibo established his own brand of clothes and jewelries. He designed many clothes and jewelries on his free time. It was his favorite business.

Cheng Xiao joined Yibo's own company as his partner. They worked there when they were free. It was like their hobby. But they made the brand successful in just three years.

Cheng Xiao got married with Xu Kai the CEO of Xu Enterprise. They fall in love when they were in charge of a joint project between Sean Empire and Xu Enterprise. They dated for three hours. Now they were married for two years and had a one years old baby boy.

Yang Mi left Wang Corporation after Yibo became the CEO of Wang Corporation. She was working there to help Wang Ren to manage the business.

Wang Ren didn't want to let Yang Mi go and wanted to make her the chairman of Wang Corporation. But Yang Mi refused as she wanted to help her husband in business and was planning to have a baby. So, Wang Ren had to agree and let her go.

Now Yang Mi and Zhang Binbin had a baby girl. Ren and Yibo was very happy for them. They pampered the girl very much.

Although many things changed but one thing didn't change at all.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan always stick together. They attended meetings together went to business trips together.

They spent the last five years peacefully. They never doubted and let anyone came between them. Well how could anyone come between them when they were so possessive of each other.

Over time, Yibo got to know that Zhan was very possessive and obsessive person. But he didn't care rather he was happy that Zhan was just like him possessive and obsessive of their life partner.

___________________________________

At Wang Corporation

A Limo stopped in front of the main building of Wang Corporation. A young handsome came out of the car. He wore a blue suit and black sunglasses. He looked up at the tall building with a bright smile before going inside the building.

As soon as he entered the building everyone turned their attention to him and started to greet him as he was the husband of their cold CEO.

Xiao Zhan who went to a business trip in Shanghai for a week today came back to Beijing. He directly came to Wang Corporation from the airport to meet his little wife who was angry with him.

Zhan told Yibo that he would come back yesterday but something came up and he couldn't return which made Yibo angry. So, he came to coax his angry kitten.

Zhan greeted the employees who were greeting him and went to the private elevator. He entered the elevator and pressed the button of 83th floor.

Soon the elevator reached the 83th floor and Zhan came out of the elevator.

Zhan approached an employee and asked about Yibo.

"CEO Wang is in his cabin, CEO Xiao. He seems to be in a bad mood." Said the employee.