Chapter - 30

On Wedding Day

Today was Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's wedding day which was the most important day if their life. They were eagerly waiting for the day to come.

Everyone was already arrived at the wedding venue and was patiently waiting for the ceremony to start.

Businessmen, businesswoman, even celebraties came to attend the wedding of the heir of Wang Corporation and the young CEO of Sea Empire.

Wang Ren invited every important person of the country on the wedding of his one and only son. He spent billions on the wedding. He didn't listen to anyone and told Cheng Xiao to arranged a grand wedding which Cheng Xiao happily obeyed.

Now Xiao Zhan was standing at the altar and impatiently waiting for his soon to be husband. He was looking like a prince charming with a dominant aura.

Many young boys and girls were drooling over him and evied Yibo

Many young boys and girls were drooling over him and evied Yibo. They wanted to be in Yibo's place and wanted to marry the handsome prince charming.

Many people who once criticized Zhan started to admire him as he became a successful CEO in three months. They evied Ren as he got a gem for his son. They wanted their son or daughter to marry Zhan which was now impossible.

Soon Wang Yibo entered the wedding hall with his father who was holding his hand securely. He was holding a beautiful flower bouquet on his hand. He was looking very beautiful and handsome at the same time. He was glowing and smiling ear to ear.

Yibo stared at the altar and saw Zhan was waiting for him

Yibo stared at the altar and saw Zhan was waiting for him. He blushed and his heart started to beat fast when he saw Zhan was looking very handsome with magistic aura.

Zhan heart started to beat fast when he was Yibo was walking towards him. Yibo was looking very beautiful and handsome at the same time.

Suddenly Zhan frowned when he noticed young boys and girls even some old and middle aged man and woman were staring at Yibo lustfully.

Zhan's blood boiled seeing people were staring at his Angel with their dirty eyes. He wanted to dig their eyes out of their sockets. But he couldn't do it not now. So, he breath deeply and gave the people who was drooling over Yibo a deathly glare.