Chapter - 05

In a fancy restaurant

Xiao Zhan was sitting on a table in a fancy restaurant while waiting for Wang Yibo. He was staring outside through the window. He was enjoying the nature and started to think how he met his angel.

Flashback

Two years ago

Xiao Zhan was in Sunshine Cafe which was his mother's cafe. He was alone as it's 10 p.m. Usually Zhan closed the cafe at 8 p.m. but today many customers came and it got late. Zhan told his mother and sister in-law to go back and he left behind to close the cafe.

Zhan was done counting the profit which they made today and kept the money in his pants pocket. He took his overcoat and was about to left the cafe he heard some noises coming from outside. He got curious and cautiously went outside.

Zhan came out of the cafe and saw a teenage boy was running while some goans were running behind the boy

Zhan came out of the cafe and saw a teenage boy was running while some goans were running behind the boy. The goans were chasing the boy while shouting at him to stop running.

Suddenly the boy came to Zhan when the boy noticed his presence and hide behind him.

Zhan was shocked when the boy hide behind him and looked at his back to see the boy. He was memorized seeing the boy.

The boy was looking very beautiful under the moonlight. His golden blonde hairs were messy due to running. His eyes were brown. He had palm red lips which was dry because of cold. He could be mistaken as a girl if anyone didn't see him carefully.

 He could be mistaken as a girl if anyone didn't see him carefully

"Please help me." Said the boy timidly with hopeful eyes.

Zhan didn't know what to do. But he knew that he wanted to protect the boy from those goons.

"Move away boy. We won't harm you. We just want that beauty." Said the leader of the goons.

"I won't. Go away or I will call the police." Said Zhan.

"We are not afraid of police. We won't go without that beauty." Said the leader of the goans and started to approach Zhan but stopped when they heard the sirens of police.