Chapter - 29

Xiao Zhan was back hugging Wang Yibo as both of them explained what had happened in the yacht.

Wang Yibo was shocked to know that Xiao Zhan knew everything but kept quiet and played again.

"So, you know everything?" Asked Yibo.

"Yes I know." Said Zhan.

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" Asked Yibo embarrassed.

"Because I don't want to make you embarrassed. Besides I want to know what else has in your little brain. But who knows you would do something stupid like cutting your wrist. Do you know how much scared I was when I saw you unconscious on the floor with your own blood." Zhan said and tighten his hands around Yibo.

Yibo knew that he hurt Zhan and he felt guilty about it. He turned around and faced Zhan.

"I am sorry, Zhan ge. I know I hurt you. I hurt everyone who loves me. But the thought of you hate and leave me was making me suffocated. On the of that the voice inside me was playing with my mind. I don't even realize what I was doing. I am sorry, Zhan ge. I am really sorry, Zhan ge. I promise you that I won't do anything like that again." Said Yibo.

"Then promise me, Angel that you will trust me and believe in our love. If you have any doubt just talk to me. Please don't overthink anything. Don't listen to others words. They just want to separate us. Do you understand what I am saying, right?" Said Zhan.

"I promise you, Zhan ge. I won't believe others nonsense words. I will always trust you and believe in our love. I promise I will always talk to you about my problem like you did with me." Said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

Zhan leaned down and captured Yibo's soft plump lips and kissed him softly. Yibo also returned the kiss. They softly kissed each other for few minutes before hugging each other tightly.

They stayed in each other's embrace for sometime while enjoying the comfortable silent between them.

"Let's get married soon, Angel." Said Zhan breaking the comfortable silent.

"What!?" Yibo was surprised and looked up at Zhan who was already staring at him.

"Let's get married soon." Said Zhan.

"But your business..." Yibo couldn't finish his words because he was cut by Zhan.

"Don't worry about business. Dad and Xiao Xiao would take care of it." Said Zhan.

"Are you sure?" Asked Yibo as he knew that Zhan was very busy.

"Mn. I am sure. We can get married next month if you don't have any problem." Said Zhan.

"I have no problem. I am even ready to marry you now." Said Yibo.

"You are so eager to marry me, huh?" Zhan chuckled and pinched Yibo's nose making Yibo giggled cutely.

Zhan felt content watching his little Angel his giggling like before. He hugged his Angel who hugged him back.

Suddenly they heard a knock disturbing their sweet moments. They looked at the door which was opened by a doctor.

Zhan cursed himself seeing the doctor. He totally forget about calling the doctor when Yibo woke up. He was busy talking with Yibo that he even forgot to inform their families who were worried specially Wang Ren.

The doctor entered the room and started to check Yibo. After checking up, the doctor said that Yibo was weak and need proper rest. Then the doctor left the room after giving some advices.