Chapter - 24

At Wang Mansion

Wang Yibo was laying on his bed lazily. He was waiting for something as he was checking his phone continuously.

Suddenly a notification came to his phone and he quickly checked his phone. He smriked evilly seeing that the thing he was waiting for had arrived.

It was a message and two videos clips sent by a person whom Yibo hired for work.

Yibo played the videos and smiled brightly. He was satisfied with the work. He called the person and the person immediately received the call.

"Hello, Mr. Lei Yu. I hope you are satisfied with my work." Said the person as soon as he received the call.

"I am very satisfied Mr. Jack." Said Yibo faking a deep voice so that the person who was Jack couldn't recognized who really he was.

"I am glad you are satisfied." Said Jack.

"You did a good job. You will get your remaining payment in few minutes. I hope you it will be our last conversation. From now on we don't know each other." Said Yibo.

"Don't worry it. I don't know you and you don't know me. Nothing happened between us. We are totally strangers." Said Jack.

"Good then. You will get your payment with rewards." Said Yibo.

"Thank you Mr. Lei Yu." Said Jack.

Yibo cut the call and sent 1 million in Jack's account. Then he took out his sim card and broke it. He threw the broken sim card in the dustbin.

Then Yibo took a new sim card from the drawer of nightstand table. He put the sim card in his phone and opened his phone.

Yibo sent one video to Yang Zi and smiled evilly.

After few minutes, Yibo's phone rang. He noticed that Yang Zi called him. He smriked and actived the voice changer. He chose a deep manly voice then received the call.

"Who are you? What do you want? Where do you find this video? Why did you send it to me?" Yang Zi said as soon as Yibo received the call. She was panicked seeing the video when she saw the video and immediately called the person who sent her the video.

"You don't need to know who am I. You just need to know what I want." Said Yibo.

"What do you want?" Asked Yang Zi.

"10 million youn." Said Yibo.

"What? Are you crazy?" Shouted Yang Zi.

"Yeah, I am crazy. Just do as I say or else I will post the video on internet then you are finished." Yibo threatened Yang Zi.

"No...no...no... please don't do this. I can't show my face if you do this." Yang Zi while crying.

"Then give 10 million youn to Xiao Zhan." Said Yibo.

"Xiao Zhan? Why would I give Xiao Zhan 10 million youn? Who are you? Are you Xiao Zhan or Wang Yibo? Why are you blackmailing me?" Asked Yang Zi.

"I am not Xiao Zhan or Wang Yibo. I am a crazy admirer of Xiao Zhan. He is my idol. You hurt him very much. You made him cry. Because of you and your mother, my idol has to suffer. Now you and your mother have to pay for it. Give 10 million youn to him and apologized to him or else you don't like the results of it." Said Yibo coldly.

"Where will I get this much money?" Asked Yang Zi.

"I don't care. Just do as I say. Ask your stepfather to give you money. He is very rich, isn't he? He can give you the money." Said Yibo.