Chapter - 32

In the morning

Wang Yibo woke up feeling nauseous. He tired to get up from his bed but felt pain on over his body. Still he difficulty got up from Xiao Zhan and went to the bathroom to throw up.

Zhan woke up when he felt movement on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw Yibo was hurriedly went to the bathroom. He went after Yibo and found him vomiting.

"Angel, are you okay?" Asked Zhan worriedly while rubbing his back.

"I am fine." Said Yibo weakly and Zhan nodded.

Zhan helped Yibo to wash his face before carried him to the bedroom. He placed Yibo on the bed and sat beside him.

Yibo sat on Zhan's lap and buried his face on Zhan's neck while sniffing Zhan's natural body scent which calm him down.

"Did I overdo last night?" Asked Zhan and Yibo shooked his head.

"I wasn't feeling well from last week. It felt nausea every morning." Said Yibo.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Zhan.

"I don't want to worry you."  Said Yibo and Zhan sighed.

"Did you consult a doctor?" Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"What did he say?" Zhan asked again.

"He gave me some tests. I did it. The results will come today." Said Yibo.

"Okay... let's sleep some more. We have to attend an award ceremony tonight." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Zhan ge, happy 5th marriage anniversary." Said Yibo with a smile and kissed Zhan's cheek.

"Happy 5th marriage anniversary my Angel." Said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead.

Today Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's 5th marriage anniversary that's why Yibo planned the surprise for Zhan.

Zhan laid on the bed with Yibo on top of him as it was his favorite position sleeping on his husband. Then both of them fall asleep again.

___________________________________

It's evening. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo came in a award ceremony to received their award.

 Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo came in a award ceremony to received their award