Chapter - 07

Present

Wang Yibo entered the restaurant and found Xiao Zhan was looking outside the window and was in deep thoughts.

Yibo smiled mischievously and slowly walked behind Zhan and covered his eyes.

Zhan was startled but relaxed when he smelled the familiar chocolate flavored CHANEL perfume. He knew it's Yibo.

"You are late, my angel." Said Zhan.

"You caught me." Said Yibo while pouting and removed his hands from Zhan's eyes.

"Happy Birthday Wang Yibo." Said Zhan and hugged Yibo who also hugged him back.

"Thank you Zhan ge." Said Yibo with a bright smile. Zhan also smiled him back.

"Let's seat and order the lunch." Said Zhan and pulled the chair for Yibo.

Yibo sat on the chair and Zhan also sat on his chiar. Then They ordered the food.

"Sorry, gege. I am late. I have class today so I am late." Said Yibo.

"It's okay. Study comes first." Said Zhan.

Then the food arrived. They started to eat and chitchatting while occasionally feeding each other.

After the lunch Zhan ordered a chocolate cake as he knew Yibo liked chocolate very much.

When the waiter brought the cake, Yibo made a wish and cut the cake. He fed Zhan the first piece. Zhan also fed Yibo the cake.

"Thank you gege for celebrating my birthday with me." Said Yibo.

"It's my pleasure Yibo." Said Zhan.

Then Zhan took a handbag and gave it to Yibo who was confused.

"It's for you. It's your birthday gift." Said Zhan.

"Ayee...you didn't have to bring a gift for me. You already paid for the lunch." Said Yibo.

"But I want to. It's your 18th birthday. It's your special birthday. You become an adult today. So I have to bring you a special gift. Now open it and tell me how is it." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo found a medium sized box which was wrapped in a gift wrapper in the handbag. He removed the gift wrapper and opened the box.

As soon as Yibo opened the box his eyes sparkled. He smiled brightly and looked at Zhan who was also smiling.

"Is it really for me?" Asked Yibo.

"Yeah... only for you. Do you like it?" Asked Zhan.

Yibo jumped on Zhan and hugged him tightly. Zhan also hugged him back.

"I love it Zhan gege. Thank you. It's very beautiful." Said Yibo as he broke the hug.

"I am glad that you loved it." Said Zhan.

"Can you you help me wear the earrings?" Asked Yibo shyly and Zhan nodded.

Zhan took the earrings from Yibo's hand and slowly put on the earrings in Yibo's ears.

Yibo was blushing because Zhan was very close to him. Their faces was very close. Yibo could felt Zhan's breath on his nape.

"It's done." Zhan said as he pulled away.

" Zhan said as he pulled away