Chapter - 26

After one week

It had been one week since Zhao Xuan and Yang Zi gave Xiao Zhan 20 million youn. Many things happened in this past one week.

Wang Yibo took back their shares from Yan Corporation and Yan Xujia was arrested for trying to drug the heir of Wang Corporation.

Yang Zi and Zhao Xuan stopped messing with Yibo and Zhan. They concentrated on their own business.

Today was Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's engagement. Everyone was very excited for it especially Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo and Cheng Xiao.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were excited that they were going to bond with the love of their life while Cheng Xiao was excited to have her best friend as her future brother-in-law.

Xiao Ming wanted Zhan to engaged with Yibo before Zhan would concreted on his business. Because if Zhan started to work on business, he wouldn't have much free time.

Wang Ren agreed to Xiao Ming and decided to held the engagement party today. He wanted the best engagement party for his one and only beloved son. He hired best wedding planners for the preparation for the engagement party.

So, everyone was busy with the preparation for the engagement party from this past week.

____________________________________

In Wang Mansion

It was evening. The hall room of the Wang Mansion was beautifully decorated with pink and blue colors.

The mansion was full with the guests from different professions. Most of the gustes were from business industry.

Yibo's classmates and colleagues were invited on his engagement party. Zhan's friends and relatives were also invited. Even the senior employees of Wang Corporation were invited on the engagement party of the heir of Wang Corporation.

Everyone was present at the party and was patiently waiting for the couple.

Cheng Xiao and Lin Yi went to the stage as they were the MC of the party.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen." Said Cheng Xiao.

" Said Cheng Xiao