Chapter - 01

In a big and expensive jewelry shop, a young man was starring at a pair of earrings with a smile. He softly caressed it with love in his eyes.

"Please pack this for me." Said the young who was none other than Xiao Zhan.

"Sure sir

"Sure sir." Said the salesman.

"Can you please pack it in a gift wrapper? Actually, I want to gift it to someone." Said Zhan.

"Of course sir." Said the salesman with a smile thinking that it's a gift for Zhan's lover.

"Here you are." Said the salesman giving Zhan a small handbag.

Zhan took the handbag and payed for the earrings. Then he left the shop and went inside his car. He started the car and drove towards his destination.

After 20 minutes Zhan stopped the car in front of a big mansion and parked the car. Then he came out of the car and went inside the mansion.

"I am back." Said Zhan as he entered the mansion. He removed his overcoat and shoes before went to the living room where his family members were waiting for him.

"Why are you late, A'Zhan?" Asked Zhan's mother as soon as she saw her.

"I have some important work to finish ma." Replied Zhan.

"What is in your hand Zhan ge?" Asked Cheng Xiao when she noticed Zhan was holding a small handbag.

"Ah this.... actually it is for my work." Said Zhan pointing to the handbag.

"Okay....go fresh up. I will serve the dinner." Said Mrs. Xiao.

Zhan nodded and went to his room. He freshen up and went to the dining room to have dinner.

Everyone was sitting on the dining table. Zhan sat with his brother. Mrs. Xiao, Yang Li Qin and Xiao Lusi were serving dinner to everyone.

Xiao family was a joint family. Everyone lived here happily. Xiao Zhan's sister and brother-in-law with their son stayed with them. Although they weren't rich but they were contented with whatever they had.

"Xiao Xiao....did you give your tution fees." Asked Zhan to Cheng Xiao.

"Yes, brother. I have already paid it. Why are you asking?" Said Cheng Xiao nervously.

"Why are you nervous? Did you really pay your tution fees?" Asked Xiao Yi when he noticed that Cheng Xiao was nervous.

"What do you mean? I really paid it." Said Cheng Xiao to Xiao Yi.

"I am just making sure Xiao Xiao in case you forget. Your exam is after two weeks right. I hope you are studying well." Said Zhan.

"Yes brother. I am working very hard. Don't worry this time also I will get the schooler ship." Said Cheng Xiao.