Chapter - 28

Flashbacks

Lin Yi bought an injection for Xiao Zhan from the emergency medical section of the yacht and returned to the party hall. He texted Cheng Xiao asking about Zhan's whereabouts.

Cheng Xiao who followed Wang Yibo was standing outside men's washer as she couldn't inside. She texted Lin Yi about their whereabouts.

After sometime, Lin Yi came and told Cheng Xiao to wait outside and didn't let anyone in. Cheng Xiao nodded and Lin Yi went inside the washroom.

Lin Yi was shocked when he saw Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was making out in the washroom. But he quickly composed himself as he knew Zhan was drugged by Yan Xujin and Yibo was drunk.

Lin Yi took the injection from his pocket and pushed the needle of the injection on Zhan's neck without anyone's notice.

Zhan's hold on Yibo's waist loosen and his vision became blurry. He turned around and saw a blurry imagine of someone before he passed out.

Lin Yi caught Zhan's body and helped Yibo to stand properly.

"What the hell did you do to Zhan ge? Why did you ruin our moment?" Yibo was irritated as Lin Yi ruined his and Zhan's sweet but passionate moment.

"Are you out of your mind, Wang Yibo? Xiao Zhan was drugged. If I didn't give him any medicine and let you two enjoy your make out session, it would lead to something dangerous. He might even hurt you. You don't know, man can be dangerous when they were drugged." Said Lin Yi.

"But it was the first time, Zhan ge intimated with me." Yibo pouted.

"Unbelievable Wang Yibo." Lin Yi rolled his eyes.

"Oh man....he is very heavy. Help me to get Xiao ge in his room." Said Lin Yi struggling to hold Zhan properly.

"Oh... Mn..." Said Yibo and nodded his head.

Yibo and Lin Yi wrapped Zhan's each hand around their necks and started leaving the washroom.

"What happened to gege?" Asked Cheng Xiao worriedly.

"He is fine. I gave him some medicine which will make him sleep all the night." Said Lin Yi.

"Xiao Xiao, make sure that no one saw us going to Zhan ge's room." Said Yibo.

"Why?" Asked Cheng Xiao.

"Don't question and do what I said." Said Yibo and Cheng Xiao nodded.

Then Yibo and Lin Yi secretly took Zhan in his room and laid Zhan on the bed.

"Damn...he is so heavy." Said Lin Yi panting heavily while sitting on the couch.

"Yeah... Zhan ge looks thin but he is very heavy." Yibo was also panting heavily and sat beside Lin Yi.

Just then Cheng Xiao came inside the room and sat beside Yibo.

"Did anyone notice us?" Asked Yibo.

"I don't think so. Most of the people are heavily drunk. I didn't even find Yang Zi anywhere." Said Cheng Xiao.

"That Yan Xujia.... I wanted to punch him." Said Lin Yi while gritted his teeth.

"Don't worry, I will teach that jerk a lesson. After that he won't be able to do something like this in the future with anyone." Said Yibo coldly.

"I don't know what problem that Xujia have with my brother. I just hate him." Said Cheng Xiao.

"Hey, Xiao Xiao... I wanted to ask you a question." Said Yibo.