Chapter - 23

In Wang Yibo's Room

Wang Yibo was sitting on his king size bed while waiting for Xiao Zhan who was in the bathroom freshing up.

After sometime Zhan came out of the washroom and sat beside Yibo.

"Do you want to tell me something?" Asked Zhan and Yibo gulped.

"Mn.." Said Yibo.

"What is it?" Asked Zhan.

"Zhan ge, you don't have to marry me if you don't want to." Said Zhan and lowered his head.

"Why? Don't you want to marry me?" Asked Zhan

"I want to marry you. But I don't want to force you to marry me." Said Yibo.

"You are not forcing me, Yibo. I am doing what should I do." Said Zhan.

"Zhan ge, you can back off. It's not sure that I will get pregnant or not. So, you don't have to take any responsibility." Said Yibo.

Zhan sighed and went to sat behind Yibo before back hugging Yibo.

"Angel why are you saying this things? Don't you love me anymore after sleeping with me?" Zhan pretend to sulk while Yibo blushed.

"It's not that I don't love you. I still love you very much. But I don't want to force you to do anything which you don't want to do. If I force you then there will be no difference between me and Yang Zi." Said Yibo feeling guilty as because of this incident Zhan had to marry him.

Zhan smiled softly and turned Yibo to face him. He cupped Yibo's face and looked directly at Yibo's eyes.

"Angel, you and Yang Zi are different. You are kind hearted and don't want to take advantage of others while Yang Zi is your opposite. Don't compare yourself with anyone. Besides, I said you are not forcing me. I want to marry you because I love you." Said Zhan making Yibo surprised.

"You love me?" Yibo asked pointing at himself as it was the first time Zhan accepted that he loved Yibo without Yibo asking him.

"Mn... I told you last night, didn't I?" Said Zhan.