Chapter - 16

"I have marked you. Now you are mine, Xiao Zhan. You are only mine. You can't leave me. Always remember that Xiao Zhan." Wang Yibo whispered in a commanding tone then kissed the hickey softly before getting up from Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was frozen on the stop. He just stared at Wang Yibo with wide eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes what he saw. Was it really his little angel?

"Zhan gege, why are still you laying? Get up quickly. Our family members are waiting for us." Said Yibo like he didn't do anything before and pulled Zhan up.

Then Yibo dragged Zhan downstairs while Zhan just let Yibo dragged him as he was still in shock.

"We are back." Said Yibo once they reached the leaving room.

"Finally you guys are here." Said Yang Mi and Yibo nodded.

"Zhanzhan come sit with me." Said Yang Zi and Zhan went to sat beside her.

"What happen to your neck, Zhan?" Yang Zi asked pointing at Zhan's hickey.

"It's nothing." Said Zhan as he immediately hide the hickey by pulling his collar up and seeing that Yibo smirked.

Yibo went to Ren and sat on his father's lap. He hugging Ren and buried his face on Ren's neck.

"I am sorry, dad. Please don't be angry with me. I didn't mean to shout at you. I just...you know na..." Yibo couldn't finish his words as he was cut by Ren.

"Silly boy. I am not angry with you. I understand you." Said Ren while hugging Yibo tightly.

"Thank you, dad." Said Yibo as he broke the hug and kissed Ren's cheek.

"You are welcome, my baby." Said Ren and raffled Yibo's hair making Yibo giggled.

Everyone except Yang Zi and Xuan smiled at Yibo's cuteness.

Yibo came down from Ren's lap and bowed to others. He apologized to everyone for his behavior earlier and everyone forgave him. Who could be angry with such a cute boy.

Yibo turned to Zhan and frowned when he saw Yang Zi was clinging on Zhan's arm. He didn't like it at all.

"Xiao Xiao, can you make some space for me. I want to seat you all." Yibo said to Cheng Xiao who was sitting beside Zhan on a long couch.

"Okay." Said Cheng Xiao and made some space for Yibo making Yibo smile.

"Zhan ge, can you move on the right." Said Yibo and Zhan moved without any objections because Yang Zi was sitting on his left sight while clinging on his arm which made him irritated.

As soon as Zhan move to the right side Yibo sat between Zhan and Yang Zi making Yang Zi annoyed.

"Why did you sat between me and Zhan?" Said Yang Zi while greeting her teeth.

"Jiejie, I just want to sit beside Zhan ge. It's not that I am taking him away from you." Said Yibo innocently.

"You..." Yang Zi couldn't finish his words because she was cut by Xiao Ming.

"Let him be Yang Zi dear. He is always clingy to A'Zhan whenever he comes to our cafe." Said Ming.

"I am not clingy. I just like being with Zhan ge, right ge?" Said Yibo and turned to Zhan.

"Well, you are clingy, Angel." Said Zhan and Yibo pouted.

"Bad gege." Said Yibo and others chuckled well except Yang Zi and Xuan.