Chapter - 21

After two days

It's the day of party. Everyone was on the yacht which was owned by Mr. Wang. It's evening and the party would start soon.

Xiao family members were upset seeing Yan Xujia. But they decided to avoid his existent and enjoyed the party.

Wang Ren invited Yan Xujia as he saw that Wang Yibo and Yan Xujia seemed quite close.

Wang Yibo didn't like Yan Xujia's presence as he knew Xiao Zhan didn't like him. But he couldn't chase Yan Xujia away as it would be rube.

Xiao Zhan became irritated when he noticed Yan Xujia was also invited for the party. But he decided not to care about Yan Xujia and focused on the party.

The party started and everyone started to dance or drinking. Zhan just sat on a couch on a corner. He wasn't drinking anything as he couldn't tolerate much alcohol.

Yibo was dancing and sometimes drinking low alcohol as it was his first time to drinking alcohol.

"Zhan ge, let's drink." Said Yibo as he sat beside Zhan.

"I won't." Said Zhan.

"Please, Zhan ge. It's low alcohol." Said Yibo and placed the glass of alcohol in front of Zhan's lips.

Zhan sighed and took the glass from the Yibo's hand before drinking the alcohol

"That's a good boy." Said Yibo and kissed Zhan's cheek.

"I missed you, Zhan ge." Said Yibo.

"Yibo are you drunk?" Asked Zhan.

"No, Zhan ge, I am just missing you." Said Yibo and placed his head on Zhan's shoulder.

"You are really drunk." Said Zhan.

"No, I am not. I just drink two packs of low alcohol." Said Yibo while playing with Zhan's figures.

"Then why are you missing me? I am here with you."

"But you are not dancing with me. I want to dance with you."