Chapter - 20

One Month Later

It had been one month since Wang Yibo started work as Xiao Zhan's personal assistant. After one week, Cheng Xiao joinedWang Corporation as an intern.

Zhan was happy that his sister got chance to work as an intern in Wang Corporation. Yibo was over the moon as his best friend would work in his company.

Cheng Xiao and Yibo always annoyed Yang Zi whenever they got chance. Yang Zi was very angry with those two devils. So, she started to give Cheng Xiao more work through Cheng Xiao's mentor.

Yibo was angry when he got to know about it. He complained Yang Mi about it and Yang Mi gave Yang Zi more work as a punishment for abusing her power as Chairman Wang's daughter.

Yang Zi was very angry but couldn't say anything. She tried to explain that Cheng Xiao annoyed her that's why she did it but Yang Mi didn't go believe her as Cheng Xiao had no reason to annoy her future sister-in-law.

Zhan and Yibo's relationship became more close. Yibo became more clingy with Zhan when he noticed some female staff tried to flirt with Zhan.

Zhan sometimes acted possessive when most of the interns tried to seduce Yibo.

Yibo enjoyed Zhan's possessive behavior for him. Sometimes he deliberately flirt with interns to make Zhan jealous.

At Wang Corporation

Xiao Zhan just finished a meeting with Yan Corporation. Wang Corporation and Yan Corporation started a join project together and Zhan was in charge of it. He didn't want to work on it because Yan Corporation's owner was his father's business partner who betrayed them.

Besides Zhan didn't like the heir of Yan Corporation, Yan Xujia who was in charge of the joint project.

Yan Xujia was the heir of Yan Corporation

Yan Xujia was the heir of Yan Corporation. He was Zhan's classmates. He always jealous of Zhan because of his intelligence. He always offended Zhan whenever he got chance in the university.

Zhan was waiting for Yibo who was busy talking with Yan Xujia. They were flirting with each other in the corridor which Zhan didn't like at all.

Yan Xujia liked Yibo when he first saw him. He even proposed him but Yibo rejected him saying he already had someone he liked. But Xujia didn't give up and kept flirting with Yibo.

Yibo enjoyed flirting with Xujia as he noticed that Zhan would be jealous seeing them flirting.

Today Xujia became bold and kissed Yibo's cheek. Yibo was shocked when Xujia kissed his cheek. He didn't except it at all. He was very angry and his face turned red. He didn't like when someone touch him other than Zhan.

Yibo immediately turned to look at Zhan as he knew Zhan was looking at them. He noticed that Zhan became angry and left from there.

 He noticed that Zhan became angry and left from there