Chapter - 22

In the morning

It's around 7 a.m. The yacht was now moving towards the port. It would reach the port in two hours.

Everyone was waiting for Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo to have breakfast together.

"Where is Zhan? He should be awake by now." Said Xiao Xin.

"Maybe he drink last night. That's why he is sleeping." Said Xiao Ming.

"Where is Yibo? Is he still sleeping?" Asked Wang Ren.

"He must be sleeping. He wakes up late every morning." Said Zhao Xuan.

"I will go and wake Bobo up." Said Yang Mi.

"No need, Mi jie. I went to wake Yibo up but he wasn't in his room." Said Lin Yi.

"Then where is he?" Asked Yang Mi.

"Maybe roaming around the yacht." Said Lin Yi.

"I will go and wake up Xiao gege." Said Cheng Xiao.

"No, I will go and wake my Zhanzhan up." Said Yang Zi.

"Okay then you go." Said Cheng Xiao casually but she smriked inwardly.

Yang Zi went to Zhan's room and knocked few times but Zhan didn't opened the door.

"What happened? Why does the door still close?" Said Li Qin who was come to check.

"I don't know I knocked few times but Zhanzhan didn't open the door." Said Yang Zi.

"Xiao ge was drunk last night. You know Qin jie, gege couldn't tolerate alcohol. What if Xiao ge is sick." Said Cheng Xiao worriedly.

"Maybe it's possible." Said Li Qin.

"I will go to bring the extra key from the manager of the yacht." Said Cheng Xiao and went to bring the key.

After sometime, Cheng Xiao came and opened the door. She gasped when she entered inside the room.

"Xiao Zhan!? Wang Yibo!?" Yang Zi shouted when she entered the room.

"What happ...." Li Qin couldn't finish her words because of shock.

Others also came hearing their shouts and was shocked to their core.

Inside the room, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was sleeping in each other's embrace. They seemed to be naked as their clothes were on the floor. The room was messy as their clothes were thrown here and there.

"What happened? Why are you all shouting? Let me sleep. I am very tired." Said Yibo in his sleepy voice and buried his face on Zhan's chest.

"Wang Yibo, get the hell up. What are you doing in my fiance's room?" Yang Zi shouted. She was very angry.

"Who is shouting?" Zhan groaned. He slowly opened his eyes and tired to sit but felt heavy weight on his chest. He looked down and became shocked.

Zhan saw Yibo was sleeping on his chest while he was wrapping his hands on Yibo's waist tightly. Both of them were only wearing their underwears.

Zhan froze on the spot. He couldn't believe his eyes. He slowly removed Yibo from him and sat up.

Zhan was shocked again when he saw that everyone was on his room and staring at him strangely. He looked at himself and saw his upper body was full of red and purple bite marks.

"Xiao Zhan what is the meaning of this? You are cheating on my daughter." Shouted Zhao Xuan.

Hearing Zhao Xuan's shout, Yibo woke up and sat on the bed beside Zhan.