Chap. 51 Black Rose

I haven't double checked cause it's to long, and I'm a lazy bitch. Sry if there's some misspelling. Hope you'll enjoy this.
________________________________

Jimin got out of the car before the car even had stopped completely. He hurried to the place that was now restricted by the police.

The other boys followed him inte the area. And just by the time they got by the edge, the car was now being pulled out from the water.

When Jimin saw the car his brain just went blank. He didn't know what he felt. His feelings were mixed up. He was praying to god that she wouldn't be in that car. But at the same time he wanted to so that he wouldn't have to worry about her being in the water.

"Sir, we checked the CCTV and we could confirm that your wife and another person was in the car."

Jimin didn't respond to him. Not even looking at him. His attention was on the car. Lucas decided to talk to the person.

A lot of water was coming out of the car. Everyone stood there quietly watching as the car was spinning around with slow movements with the ropes. Soon they were gonna see the front side of the car to see if anyone was in there.

Jimins heart was beating like crazy. But then, when the front side was in the view, there was no one in the car. It bas empty.

He started to panic.

Jimin POV

No no no. Where's she?! I looked down at the cold streaming water with tears on my eyes.

"S-she could still be alive, right?"

I turned to the side seeing Lucas standing next to me looking devastated. His eyes were red as they were full of tears and his voice was shaking.

What was I gonna tell him?

"Sir, please don't lose hope. They could have swim out of the opened window and swim to land."

Swim??!!!

No!

I harshly turned to the man who just spoke and gave him and shouted at him.

"SEND YOUR MEN RIGHT NOW TO GET DOWN THERE AND FIND HER!!!"

He face went pale from my sudden outburst. He quickly bowed to me and walked away.

"Yes, sir."

"W-what? What's wrong?!" Lucas could tell that Jimin was starting to get scared and panicking a bit.

Jimin took a deep breath while looking down at the water, letting a single tear fall down on his cheek before letting the words out.

"Your sister... she... she can't swim."

*******

It started to get dark and they were getting nowhere with the searching. I started to get impatient.

"Sir..." a shaking voice called me. "Our men can't seem to find them. It is very hard to find anything due to the streaming water. And the darkness makes it even harder to see. I'm sorry, sir but..."

"Shut that filthy mouth off yours." I took a step closer to him placing my hands on my waist.

He kept his head down not daring looking me in the eyes. Since I was a bit taller than him, I towered over him. I clenched my jaw trying to control myself.

"No one leaves the water until you guys have found them. And if it means staying here all night... then so be it. Did I make myself clear?"

My phone started to ring. Again. It has been called for like ten minutes now but the person doesn't seem to understand that I'm not in the mood to pick up any phone calls. And besides all the boys were here.