Chap. 31 Their story

The whole evening she was ignoring me and just hang out with the other boys and her brother. It kinda annoyed me. Like doesn't she see me or something?

"So are you just gonna stare at her or go and talk to her and tell her how you feel?"

I turned my head to the side seeing him taking a seat next to me. I took a deep breath and picked up a drink from the table handing it over to him.

"Have you told Jhope how you feel?" I raised an eyebrow waiting for his answer. He snatched the drink from me and rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like you and me have the same problem." He said and gulped down his drink.

"Since she got back it's like I'm not even there. That asshole have all her attention. The whole evening she hasn't even said a word to me. Like, I'm her husband. She should spend more time with me than that idiot. And you know what she told me last night?! She said she wanna get a boyfriend. Like the fuck! Am I not enough for her? Why would she need another man?"

"Oh god, you're jealous." He said and started to laugh.

He was right. I was and am jealous. I wanted her attention. I wanted her to notice me, to love me. Only me.

"Yeah... I guess I am. I love her so much that it drives me crazy." I finished my drink in one go and looked at her. "You know what? Fuck it. I'm gonna tell her tomorrow."

"You know what day it is tomorrow right?"

"Oh shit. I totally forgot about it. Well I'm gonna tell her the day after tomorrow."

"Good luck" he chuckled and kept on drinking.

Y/n POV

"I mean... what's so special about blonds, huh?!" All six boys started to laugh at me as we stood around the kitchen counter. I rolled my eyes at them. "Maybe I should just get a boyfriend. What do you guys think?"

"Noo!" Jin shouted. "I mean... no."

"Yes girl. You should definitely get one." Taehyung encouraged me. "At least this time go for someone who's a bit taller."

Jungkook started to laugh as he was sitting on Taehyungs lap.

"Was his first love blonde?" Jin shook his head.

"Her hair was just a bit more browner than yours."

I was curious about her. What happened to her? Why aren't they still together?

"Can you tell me their story? I wanna know what happened between them." I said looking at Jin. He was quite for short time. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have..."

"No no I'll tell you. I just didn't know where to start. I'll make this short and not get into details." I nodded. Everyone around sat comfortably and waited for him to start.

"Alright her name was Lisa. Jimin was madly in love with her and she loved him too of course. Jimin was a completely different person. He was very soft when it came to her. Whenever we hang out he would talk about her. Then one day he planned to propose to her. He was so excited that day cause he always talked about marrying her. Then he got a call... there was a fire in the city at xxxx building. When they checked the CCTV they saw her entering the building but never leave it. She was burned to death in that building. Her death effected Jimin so much. He didn't wanna except her death. He shut out everyone including us for over a month. Then all of a sudden he came to work one day. He had completely changed. He was ice cold to everyone except for us. We didn't question him or anything and let him be. By that time Jennie had started to work at the company. She got closer to him and he saw her as a good distraction to him so they started dating. So basically he never loved her since he didn't wanna replace his first love. A year later that's when you showed up in the picture. He was so mad when he found out about the contract. Cause he had promised himself to never marry another woman. So at the beginning of the marriage he hated you to death. For him you had taken Lisa's place and he hated that. He felt like he betrayed her when he couldn't keep the promise."