Chap. 36 0209

Jhope POV

"SUGA! Your phone is calling!" I called him for the third time but no respond so I decided to pick up the phone. The screen only showed a number and not the name from the person.

"Hello, you've come to SUGA... I mean Min Yoongis phone. He's not available now but you can leave a message if you want and I'll tell him that you called." It was quite on the other line. "Hello? Is anyone there..."

"Jung Hoseok?" A lady's voice cut me off. I was a bit confused. Like who would call me on SUGAs phone? "It's Yoongis mother."

As soon as I heard her say those words I froze. Memories from the funeral came like a bullet. My smile immediately vanished into thin air as I remembered the words they said about me bringing shame to their family and that I wasn't good looking enough for their son.

"Are you there? Hello?"

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry. I-I'll tell Yoongi-hyung to call you back. H-have a nice day Mrs Min." I felt my eyes starting to get wet. Just when I was about to hang up she stopped me.

"No no no no wait! Wait a minute!" I put the phone back to my ear and got ready to get insulted again. "Can you tell that dumpling to come to our family restaurant at 6:30 pm today? We need to talk and it's very important so he better show up. Oh and by the way... I want you to be there too. Wear something nice. Now have a good day and we'll see you two tonight."

Beep beep beep

And the line was cut. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell him? Well she said it was important so...

I run upstairs to my room and jumped on the bed laying on top of his sleeping body. He started to growl and move around a little.

"Get up I'm bored." I rolled around on the bed and over him too but he didn't open his eyes. So I removed the blanket revealing a naked Yoongi. My eyes got stuck on his friend down there. I could immediately feel my face turned into a tomato as memories from last night popped up in my head.

"You still want more after staying up all night?" I quickly looked away and got up from the bed to get something for him to wear.

"I-I... ehhm, s-someone called you earlier."

"Who?" He said as he sat up on the bed watching me go around my wardrobe. I found a pair of shorts and a shortsleeved shirt and threw them to him.

"Your mother." His smile dropped immediately. "She wanted to see us at your family's restaurant tonight at 6:30. She said it was something really important and that we had to show up..."

"We are not going." He got up and walked to the bathroom.

After a while I was sitting by the kitchen counter while watching him make breakfast for us. Ever since I mentioned his mom he seems to not be in a good mood.

"You never told me that your family had a restaurant."

"It's because we don't. We call it our family restaurant because that where we always go to since I was a kid." He said not taking his eyes away from the pan.

"Ohh... but hyung? I think we should go and meet her."

He put down the food in front of me and took a deep breath. He reached out his hand and played with my hair that had fallen on my forehead.

"I don't wanna go there only to hear them talking shit about you."

"Don't worry about that. At least now I'll be prepared and you will be by my side. And by the way, if she wanted to say anything mean to me then she could have just said it on the phone earlier."