Chap. 17 Brad Pitt

Y/n POV

I pretended to be asleep when I heard Jimin get out from the bathroom. He climbed up on the bed and laid down next to me. I felt Jimin hugging me from behind. I wasn't exactly surprised since he has been doing it for like every night.

And to be honest I liked it. I felt good and safe in his arms. I liked feeling his hot breath on my neck and skin. It made me feel things I couldn't quite explain what.

*******

The next day was really awkward. We didn't speak to each other nor did we look each other in the eyes. Even the whole ride back home had this thick awkward atmosphere. And those 2h were killing me. He didn't bring his car with him so he drove mine.

"Are you coming to work or should I drive you home?"

"Ehm I can go to work." I answered still looking outside the window. 10 minutes later we arrived at the building.

"There you guys are! And you little boy! Why didn't you answer my calls this whole weekend?! Do you know how worried I was?!"

"I... I was..." I saw that Jimin had a hard time explaining to Jin we're he was so I stepped in and spoke.

"He was with me that's why." I turned to look at Jimin but he was looking the other way. Am I seeing things or is that boy blushing?! And I think Jin noticed it too.

"Ohhh! I see. Well anyways. I was thinking if you guys wanna have a sleepover at our house? And then maybe Y/n could invite her friends too. Wouldn't it be fun?"

"Hyung. It's Monday. And besides... I have work to do. We can have a sleepover in the weekend." Jin pushed Jimin lightly aside and stood in front of me.

"So Y/n. Are you in?" He gave me the cutest smile ever and I couldn't say no so I agreed. "Yey! Oh and don't forget to bring your friends too. I'll see you in two hours. Bye!"

Jin POV

I saw Jimin following us as me and Y/n were heading to the parking lot. I could see him hiding behind a car listening to our conversation.

Oh god this boy.

I opened the door for her and she got in my car. After I closed the door I looked up at the direction Jimin was.

"You know that I can see you, right?! Come out now Jimin!" A small figure appeared in front of me. "Where you stalking us?"

"What?! No!"

"Then what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do."

"I-I..." he took a quick look behind me where Y/n was sitting and looked back at me. "...My assistant is not here so I can't work without him."

Such a liar.

"Alright then but don't think you'll be riding with us. See ya!" After that I drove away to my house with Y/n and Jimin took another car.

Once we arrived at my house I heard some voices. Oh god, what if someone broke in?! But Yoongi is home. Who the...

"Hyung!!!" A figure said and run to hug me.